Chapter 11

Peridot had been supprised to see lapis return and quickly hugged her even if she knew lapis wasn't a fan of them in the first place,

"I- I thought you had left forever"

"This is my home with my friends aka you and the others, I'm actually gonna be taking Sophia for a flight around at some point to show her earth properly"

"Wait that's not a safe idea she's manipulative"

"She's never had friends we both were in her place at one point we both wanted to return home and look at us now she just wants to go home and we just need to get her to see Earth as her home now"

"You talking like Steven" peridot laughed, "I'm glad you stayed though" Peridot smiled

"I'm I'm glad I did two" Lapis smiled back

They both ended up watching Pining hearts for the rest of the evening till late.

_______________________________________________

It was soon the next day and Lapis had quickly headed out saying bye to peridot she used the crystal gems teleport to make her way to the city,

"LAPIS"

She quickly spun around

"Oh hey Steven"

"Where are you going"

"Oh I'm taking Sophia for a flight around Earth like you did for me to get her to like earth better"

"But she-"

"I know I know I've heard it from peridot I'll stay safe and get her to see how amazing earth is in the end of it all"

"Are you sure you'll be okay"

"Of course and sorry about yesterday I'll get her to crack her mean exterior and I'll be like you and help her okay"

She walked towards the door as she had ended up appearing in the house which was funny as that wasn't the warp pad she was aiming for.

She smiled at Steven and made sure he knew she was okay.

She flew all the way to Sophia's house and once she got there she knocked.

One of Sophia's mother's answered the door and greeted Lapis with a smile.

"It's nice to see you again dear welcome Sophia is just getting dressed and she'll be right down would you like to come in"

"Oh umm sure" lapis entered the house and Sophia's mother lead her to the living room

"Take a seat dear I'll go check on her"

"Oh thanks" Lapis sat down and waited for Sophia

Sophia's mother went upstairs and knocked on Sophia's door.

"Sophia! lapis is here"

"Okay be right there" she waiting and Sophia ran out the room bumping into her.

"Oh sorry mum" she was wearing