chapter 4

Today was the day she was going to town on her own in one of her different Lolita outfits she had woken up calmer today
"nothing mad yet" she had said to herself she got herself ready got dressed in the outfit she was a bit nervous of wearing it wasn't just white but she loved how she made it

She swapped her items over to her Baby biscuit bag and got everything she wanted to get ready to leave she grabbed her phone to check the time and she froze It was already 1pm, "where did the time go" then she had realised what had happened she wo...

It was already 1pm,
"where did the time go" then she had realised what had happened she woke up later as of being tired from the day before and it took her and hour to get ready. She quickly put her shoes on and headed downstairs, it looked like her mother had gone out so she didn't worry and grabbed her keys then left.

She started to wonder and ended up at the boardwalk, she saw a lot of people walking around talking and laughing she was happy for them. She soon ended up outside the big doughnut and thought she'd go in to say hi luckily she knew that it would be empty for a little while.
"Hi welcome to the big oh wait I remember you your the new girl"
"Hi I think I forgot to actually say my name it's Sophia"
"Aw cute well I'm Sadie it's great to actually meet you"
"Sadie who are you talking to- oh Hi"
"Hi I'm Sophia"
"Yeah I remember seeing you I'm lars" he paused for a bit and just looked at her
"Umm whatcha looking at"
"Oh sorry I just got confused with your outfit and you age...?"
"Oh I made this outfit it's called Lolita fashion I usually just wear white but I had a change in heart for today oh and my age it's (oh no she couldn't remember) it's umm 15 yeah that my age ah somehow I forgot *giggles*"
That was too close for comfort she had thought to herself she never had to think on the spot like that, her age of course someone would ask that.
"Ah ok"
Luckily before things got more awkward someone came through the door the unlucky part was it was Steven with another gem this one was purple and short and her gem on the same place as Sapphires' she must be the defective Amethyst.
" I came to get Doughnuts for everyone usually order" Steven had said to Sadie
"Order up" she got his order ready
Sapphire tried to sneak away but got stopped by Amethyst
"Sup my name's Amethyst" Steven turned around and saw Sapphire standing there
"Sophia" Steven said and ran and hugged her
It was awkward for Sapphire
"Sorry I didn't see you there wait if your around we can hang out today come on"
"Wait wait wait wait" it was too late Steven paid for the Doughnuts and Sophia was being pulled along the beach to which she guessed was to his house, Amethyst walked along close by laughing
"Uh steven I think you should stop dragging her it's so funny but she looks grumpy"
"Oops sorry Sophia"
"It's fine but please don't drag me it was embarrassing oh and yeah like Steven said my name is Sophia and it's great to meet you"
"I was gonna say that your outfit looked weird"
"AMETHYST"
"What"
"You can't say that that's rude"
"Fine sorry"
"It's okay I'm used to it the style is called Lolita and I love wearing it I made it myself and it's different as I am usually seen in only white"
"That's what I thought when I saw you and then saw you around town"
"Hehe yeah it's just a nice colour"
"Lame at least pearl will like you"
"Wah-" before she finished what she was gonna say. Pearl and The fusion (she still didn't know her name) appeared walking towards them this just made Sophia scared and she just knew that the fusion knew who she really was.

"Hi pearl hey garnet" Steven said whilst running up to them
"Oh Steven this is where you and Amethyst went and oh Hi again Sophia it's good to see you again"
Sophia waved to pearl but out of the corner of her eye watched the fusion named Garnet.
"Hey you weren't shy a few moments ago what happened" Amethyst said turning to her.
"I well I umm you see I umm" she trailed off she was so scared she couldn't move couldn't speak then her mind filled with multiple visions because of this Fusion.
"Oh wait I know what it is Garnet I think she's scared of you"
"Why?"
"Earth to Sophia hello" Steven tapped her head and she jumped back nearly falling over
"Ah" she looked to Steven who then gave her a hug
"It's okay Garnet isn't scary she's awesome-" Steven trailed off just how Sapphire had a few moments ago
She moved out of Stevens hug and before she spoke Garnet had walked over to her and knelt down in front of her to try to be at her height.
"Ah I know why your scared you was the girl who I met when I went to investigate something"
Sapphire nodded she was now trying to hold back a panic attack she can't let her hair move if it did then the fusion would see her eye.
"Ah sorry about that don't worry I wouldn't hurt you or your mother's" she froze wait what then she realised but had to lie
"How did you know I have two mother's you only saw me with one"
"Ah it's just a trick I can do" she knew full well this was future vision as of the Sapphire part of her
"I never g-got to ask your name"
"Ah well my name's Garnet I guess you met the others"
"Cool and yeah I had" garnet got up ruffled Sapphire's hair and walked away before anyone could see she made sure her eye was still covered.
"I never got to ask why do you hide your eyes"
She turned to the voice which she could tell was Stevens"
"Umm well I have a medical condition and I don't like people seeing i-them" she nearly said she had one eye this was going bad.
"Oh"
"hey we should all head back to the house"
"Yeah come on Sophia"

Everyone ended up at the House after Steven dragged Sapphire again.
"So what do you think of the house"
"It's awesome I've never seen anything like it before" her neck started to turn red due to all the lies she had recently said
"Ok I just have to be careful that's all" she quietly said to herself
"So Sophia have you ever met gems before you came to beach city"
Oh great she had to lie again
"No I haven't gems are very interesting and this temple it's amazing" the second part wasn't a lie so she hoped that could help her except she realised it got worse
"Sophia are you okay your neck it's red"
She grabbed her phone and looked
"OH NO" she freaked out
"It's a medical problem I have and have a few medical problems we don't know why this happens but it does this all the time"
"Wow"
"I've never heard of that before can others get it is it contagious should we be worr-" Pearl was panicking saying this
"Huh no it's a condition and it's not contagious it just means my skin goes very red but that could also be just to how white my skin is"
"Hmm if your sure but this still worries me are you sure your okay we could contact Connie's mother she is a doctor"
"Well my mother is a nurse and she said I didn't have to worry I'm fine really" this was getting annoying
"Very well"
This was also getting stressful for Sapphire everyone kept asking her questions where she had to answer with lies, she quickly checked her phone for the time and for any messages and to her luck it was early and she had no messages great...
"So what do you like doing as a hobby Sophia"
"Oh I love to make clothing it's fashion is so pretty that's my main hobby"
"Could you make me something your outfits are amazing of what I've already seen"
"I can try but I'd need your measurements"
Pearl looked like she remembered something and started to write something down then she gave me the paper there were all the measurements I'd need to make him items
"Thank you pearl, what did you want me to make you Steven?"
"Hmm what about something with a star on it as I have a lot of the same outfit
"Sure I'm gonna go home and start I love making clothes I'll be done by tomorrow morning see you tomorrow" her redness had gone and she rushed out extremely excited.

She got home and her mother must still of been  out and she went in her room and worked on what she was gonna make, she thought a nice outfit that had a star on the top but maybe a  smarter outfit, and she could make something a little cute it was difficult as she never made something for a boy before but she did it she worked all afternoon she went downstairs to see her mother's who arrived home so she must of met her other mother from work then continued working through the night she was so excited to show and as she accidentally made more then one outfit.
She saw the time and slept till her alarm would go off.

This was gonna be great she couldn't wait.