Author's Note

Hi everyone! If you're reading this right now, then please know that I genuinely love you, and thank you because I wouldn't have been able to do this without you guys. I am so thankful to all of you for adding 'Mistakes' to your library and reading it whenever I made irregular updates. I apologize for those.

I started this book last year in December and it took me months, in the most literal sense to complete it. Albeit, the chapters were quiet long and they could be a little boring to read, so I will try to improve on that part in the next book.

ABOUT THE NEXT BOOK!

I'm yet to post it, but I will soon do it as soon as I'm done with the cover and a few more chapters. Follow me to get the notification when I publish the book!

You can look for it in my Bio, under the 'Works' section when I will post it. It's will definitely be a TAEKOOK fanfiction, obviously, because I'm a hardcore Taekook shipper, but also, I respect them individually. I respect the fact that all the members of BTS could be straight, and there's nothing wrong with it, of course. And if, someday they do come out and say that they like someone who's the same sex as them, or they say that they have girlfriends, I will still be supportive of them.

I love them, and I respect the fact that they have personal lives too.

Follow me for more updates on the new book and to know when I'll be posting it! And till then, if you want, you guys can drop AU ideas in my personal chat box!

TILL THEN, I PURPLE YOU AND PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!