Chapter 5

3 years ago

It was just another day for the seven of them. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung, have been together for as long as anyone could remember. Everyone in their college knew damn well that if shit goes down with one of them, it goes down for rest of the six too.

And just like any other day, Taehyung was the last one to arrive for his lectures. He was always the last one and no one exactly knew why, but he was also one of the best students. Now you'd think that if he has it all, then he'd be the most cockiest jock plus asshole in the entire world, but no, you're wrong if you think that.

Taehyung was the complete opposite of that, he was actually the most angelic and the most shyest of them all.

As the other guys put it, Tae was soft and complete husband material. He had the looks, the grades, the money, greatest friends and the personality. But not everyone is perfect, right?

Everyone knew that he hardly ever cried, because he was the boy who smiled and was cheerful and positive all the time, which was a little frustrating for some people.

But returning to the present, Taehyung parked his car in the usual space and got out to make his way towards the main hall where his friends were always waiting for him. As he passed the other kids, they grinned, waved and smiled at him which like the sweet guy he was, he returned. Once he was finally inside the building and in the main hall, he noticed his friends standing next to his locker as usual, talking about something when suddenly Jimin, shouted out for him.

"Taehyung~ah!" He exclaimed and running towards him, Jimin suddenly jumped into his arm and locked his legs around Taehyung's waist. This was really normal for them. Jimin, the pink haired boy was like this everyday with his best friend. He tightened his arms around the boy and made his way towards the rest of them.

"Seriously, why're you always late? You're the only one who wakes up earlier than any of us and yet we're always waiting for you." Hoseok shook his head but nonetheless matched the smile that his younger was giving him.
"You know you love me."

"Yeah yeah we do." Yoongi said, fist bumping him before the bell rang, signalling that it was time for their period. Hoseok, Jin And Jungkook groaned as the rest chuckled at their actions.

"Why do you guys always groan when the bell rings? Like everyday?" Tae asked, putting the boy in arms down on the floor before turning to open his locker.
Jungkook, who was standing right next to him, threw his arms around his broad shoulders and rested his head against the older's.

________________________________________________________________________________

{Taehyung}

Jungkook, as usual rested his head against mine as I took out my books for our business psychology lecture. Jimin, Jungkook and I had the same class, so taking our leave and bidding goodbye to our hyungs, we made our way towards it.

The hallway was as usual crowded with kids standing over at their lockers while talking to their friends or checking their social medias. Even the pink haired boy next to me had his head buried in his phone, probably texting Yoongi, his boyfriend. That's understood because today was Friday, for Yoongi hyung and Jimin, friday meant date night. How do I know? Jimin's my best friend and we basically tell each other everything.

Everything.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, throwing his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hallway. I wanted to tell him that I wasn't, but I couldn't do that. So instead, I decided to give him a smile and ruffled his hair.