The long awaited fight

Chapter Three: The Fight

I walked across the clubhouse to the apartments they had there, I could feel everyone staring at me. I looked over at Jax and he gave me a weak smile. He knew what I was walking into so I just smiled back and kept walking. When I turned into the hall I noticed only one door open so I assumed that was where he went. I was silently thanking god his room was all the way at the end of the hall this way not everyone can hear the yelling I knew was going to happen.

“Damn it! You need to move a little fucking faster.” I heard his raspy voice say from inside the room.

I walked in and saw him sitting on the bed so I leaned against the door and the way he was glaring at me made me nervous so I looked down at my feet. We stood like that for a few moments then he got up and in two strides he was standing toe to toe looking down at me but I kept my head down looking at the floor. He grabbed my arm in the same spot from earlier and I winced from the pain it caused.

He let go of my arm and grabbed the zipper to my sweater and started to pull it down. I grabbed his wrist to stop him but he took a hold of my wrist and pull my hand away from his. When he had the zipper down he removed my sweater tossing it over to the bed, he looked down at my arms and saw the bruises that had already started to form on my arms from the grip he had on me earlier.

He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my head up to look me in the eyes and in a soft raspy whisper he said. “I’m sorry, I should have never held you like that. My anger just took over, are you a’ight?” without noticing what he was doing his thumb was softly sliding back and forth on my chin.

“I’ll be fine, you don’t have to worry about it.” I said to him but between his raspy voice and the soft touch I knew my will power would melt if I didn’t move away from his hand so I took a step to the side away from the door. He let his arm fall to his side and walked around me to shut the door and then I heard the lock click.

I quickly turned to face him. “Why did you lock the door?” The sound of my voice came out nervous and weak.

“Ya don’t gotta worry I just don’t want anyone coming in here while we are talking, a’ight?” Happy said to me.

“I’m not worry, so how have you been” I said as I tried to figure out how this was going to go down.

“We are not going to do this small talk bullshit, I want fucking answers now!” he growled at me.

I walked over to the chair in the corner of his room and sat down, he stood by the dresser and lean back against it with his arms crossed over his chest. “Ok how do you want to start this then?” I asked him as he was about to answer me my phone rang. I reached in pocket and took it out to see who was calling.

“Don’t fucking answer that!” he snapped at me.

“I’m not! I was going to fucking shut it off!” I yelled back at him. He raised his eyebrow at me when I yelled at him, I looked back down at my phone and shut it off.

“I see you still have my ink on ya, is the other one still there?” He said with a smirk firmly in place on his face. Of all the things to start with he had to ask that first.

I thought about the other tattoo he did it was on my lower stomach, it said “Always Mine :)” with a smiley face next to it, I smirked back at him. “I had no choice it cost too much for me to remove it so for now it’s still there.” I lied to him, the thought of removing it never crossed my mind.

I guess I hit his rage button with that because he grunt in a low voice. “Fuck you!”

“If you didn’t want to hear my answer you should have not asked about it.” I said still smirking at him and he growled at me.