The Reunion

Chapter Two: The Reunion

**Jessica POV**

You gotta be shitting me; I come to see my brother and out walks the one person I wasn’t ready to see. This can’t be happening to me, my luck seems to be getting worse as the day goes by. Those were my first thoughts when I saw Happy walk out the clubhouse door.

When I left Tacoma to move to Seattle, I didn’t think I would see him again so soon. I had met Happy through a friend of mine that was trying to hook up with his friend Kozik, they were both members of the Sons Tacoma charter. I had been living in Tacoma for about a year when I met him. I was nervous about being around them because of Juan Carlos. So I decided that I would not tell them about him and now I see that was a mistake.

Happy and I started to see each other not too long after we met. I always had a good excuse when Charming’s charter came up on business so I wouldn’t have to run the chance of seeing Juan Carlos in the clubhouse because I knew it wouldn’t end well.

Things were good between us, I was going to school to become a doctor and he was keeping up with the club’s business. We saw each other as much as we could; he didn’t seem bothered with it at first. When we had been with each other for a couple of years he decided that he wanted to put his tattoo on me to make me his “Old Lady”. At first I said no but he was persistent with it so I finally gave in and let him do it. He put the tattoo on me himself in my apartment. I ended up with the club’s reaper with a morphed smiley face and at the bottom of the reaper it said “Happy’s Girl” on my right shoulder blade, I actually liked it.

Everything was the same for us for the next couple of years after that but then life started to pull us apart and things were rough around the clubhouse. I decided to take on some extra classes so I could graduate early and have school out of my way, with that taking a lot of my time away from Happy and the club. Happy and I started to fight more over any little thing that could go wrong. He would spend more nights at the clubhouse then at my place and when I did come around the tension between us was not good. I knew I had to do something soon because we were falling apart and I didn’t want to lose him.

So one Friday night I was supposed to stay home and study for an exam when I decided to go to the clubhouse for the party they were having. When I walked through the door everything for Happy and I changed in an instant.

~~ Flashback ~~

When I walked in the clubhouse my jaw dropped, Kozik tried to distract me once he saw me come through the door. He stepped in front of me trying to block my view of the room. “Hey Jess I didn’t know you were coming here, Hap didn’t say anything.”

But it was too late, I had already spotted Happy sitting on one of the couches getting a blow job from one of the sweetbutts that hung out there. I looked at Kozik and told him. “Get the fuck out of my Koz.”

He grabbed my arm when I went to walk around him. “Look Jess it’s not what you think. Let me go tell him you’re here.”

I pulled my arm out of his grasp and glared at him. I was pissed he was actually trying to give me a fucking excuse for what I was looking at with my own eyes. “It’s not what I think, really Kozik, what the fuck is it then?” I snapped him. “You know what forget it, let me tell him I’m here.”

I stormed straight towards Happy and snatched the sweetbutt off his dick by her hair and punched her as hard as I could, she screamed loud. Happy jumped to his feet as he adjusted himself back in his pants. I glared at him and pointed at the sweetbutt holding her eye on the floor. “So when I don’t come here this is what the fuck you do?” I yelled at him. “How many of them have you fucking slept with since we been together?”