Chapter 15: The Big Three

Start from the beginning

"What?" She asked.

You grab her hands and take her off you. "We're at a school assembly right now, " you told her.

"Are you embarrassed by me?" She asked you.

"No, " you whispered. "Just right now just not the best time, later, ok?"

"Fine, " she said.

"Thank you, " you said before kissing her on the cheek.

"You're welcome, " she said back before kissing you on the cheek.

You meet up with your class and Urakaka asks you "where were you?"

"Talking with someone, " you answered. "Focus, Nezu is speaking."

All of you listen as Nezu does his speech. You yawn and ask "is it over yet?"

"Y/N!" Iida said. "You're the class rep! You should be paying the most attention!!"

"Shut up four eyes, " you replied.

A Few Hours Later...

The assembly was over and so were your classes. You walk back into the dorms and see Izuku and Katsuki cleaning.

"Hey, Y/N, " Izuku said.

"Sup, " you replied. "You missed a lot today."

"REALLY?!" He asked. "Like what?"

"Well, Aizawa told us about this thing called a work-study, " you told him. "And-"

Iida puts his hand on your mouth. "You can't tell him anything Y/N!" He told you. "Aizawa told us not to!"

You release a little of your fire breath and Iida immediately takes his handoff. "Ow! Y/N!"

"Never do that again, " you told him. "And I'll tell me, brother, whatever I want."

You walk away and enter your room. You take off your clothes and change into something more casual.

With your pants off, you hear a knock at your window. Turning your head, you see your girlfriend.

Immediately, you turn red and pull your pants up. "NEJIRE!!!" You yelled.

"Hey, " she said.

You run up to the window and open it. "What are you doing out there?!" You whispered yelled.

"You said that we would talk later and now's later, " she replied.

Still redder than a tomato, you facepalm. Suddenly, there was a knock at your door.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Urakaka asked.

"Yes! Perfectly fine!!" You answered.

You walk over to your bed and sit down while still bright red. "What's wrong?" Nejire asked.

"My pants were down my ankles, " you replied. "What do you think?"

"I don't see the problem, " she told you. "I think your All Might underwear is pretty cute."

"What do you want?" You asked.

"To talk, " she said while sitting down next to you. "I'm super proud of you."

"Thanks, " you replied.

She tells you "at the rate you're going, you and your brother and could become the Big Two."

"I would love that, " you said while grabbing one of her hands. "Too bad you can't be apart of it."

"Yeah..." She replied.