Chapter 3: Learning and Battling

A few days go by since your first at your new school. The days have been boring and you haven't seen much of Nejire.

One day while at home sitting on your bed watching tv, you hold her number in your hand.

Pulling out your phone, you dial it. Your heartbeat becomes fast after each second that passes.

Your phone begins to ring and you put it to your ear. Your heart beats so fast that it felt like it was going to burst out of your chest.

Finally, the ringing ends. Thinking that you went to voicemail, you let out a huge sigh of relief.

But you hear "hello?"

Your heart begins to beat fast once again. "Ne-Nejire, " you said.

"Y/N!" She said excitedly. "It's you!"

"Yeah..." You said. "I've decided to accept your offer of training together."

"Awesome!" She replied. "Does today sound good?"

"I'll see, " you told her.

"Alright, if you can make it today, I'll see you by the beach, " Nejire explained.

"Gotcha, " you replied. "See ya."

"See ya."

Finally, you hang up. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" You said on repeat.

You walk out of like you just finished running for a couple of miles. "Are you ok?" Inko asked you.

"Yeah, " you answered. "I just need to ask you something."

"What is it?" Your mother asked.

"A friend asked me if I wanted to train with them today, " you explained. "So I wanted to ask if it was ok with you if I go and train with them now."

"Of course, " she answered. "Who's this friend?"

"Iida, " you quickly yet nervously answered.

"Iida?" Izuku asked.

You quickly turn around scared. "Would people stop sneaking up on me?!" You said.

"Sorry, " your brother told you. "Iida wants to train with you?"

"Yeah, " you answered. "Just me no one else!"

"I wonder why he didn't ask me to train with you as well, " Izuku said.

"I'll ask him why when I see him, " you told your brother as you walked to the door. "Bye!"

Quickly, you head out the door and make your way to the beach. You just couldn't bring yourself to tell your mom about Nejire, because you knew exactly how she would get.

Anyways, you finally get to the beach and see Nejire waiting. Looking at her, you blush as you stare at her normal everyday clothes.

"Can this girl get any more beautiful?" You thought.

Eventually, you yell out "Nejire!"

She turns to you and yells back "Y/N!"

Finally getting to her, you say "I'm here."

"I see, " she replied. "How have your days been in U.A.?"

"They have been good, " you answered. "But also kind of boring."

"Yeah, it can get like that, " she replied. "But if you stick with it, you can form your own Big 3!"

You smile and tell her "I don't think I have the quirk to do that."