Chapter 4: A Unexpected Date and Battle

It's been a while since the battle test All Might took your class to, the movie you asked Nejire to also came out.

It was Saturday and you were sitting on your bed. While doing so, you get a text from Nejire.

"U coming?" She asked.

"Yeah, " you answered. "Omw."

You walk out of your room wearing some nice clothes. "Mom, me and my friend are going to that movie, " you told her.

"Ok, " she replied. "Wait, why are you so dressed up?"

"I always wear these clothes when I go out with friends, " you lied.

"No, you don't, " she said. "Tell me the truth. Is this 'friend' a girl?"

"Yes..." You answered.

"Awwwwwwwww, " your mother responded.

"Mooooom, " you said with a blush. "Please don't make a big deal about this."

"I won't, I won't, " she told you. "I'm just so happy for you."

"Yeah, yeah, " you replied.

With a smile that's bigger than All Might's, she asks "so, who's the girl?"

"Nejire Hado, " you answered. "I met her during school. Can I go now?"

"Yes, " she answered. "Have fun."

"Thanks, " you said while walking out.

Izuku comes out of his room and asks "where's Y/N."

"On a date!" She answered excitedly.

"Huh?!" He responded.

Meanwhile, you quickly make your to the movie theater. Once there, you see Nejire waiting.

You freeze seeing her in black shoes, blue jeans, a pink shirt, and a brown open jacket.

"Wow, " you thought.

Nejire turns to you and shouts "Y/N! Over here!!!"

You quickly jog over to her. "Hey, Nejire, " you said.

"What's up?" She asked.

"No-nothing much, " you answered.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, " you quickly answered. "Let's just watch the movie."

"Ok, " she responded.

Walking into the movie theater, you and her see two new movies that just came out.

Horror Filled Nightmare and the documentary of birds. "Which one do you want to see?" Nejire asked.

"I don't like horror movies but I'm not watching a documentary about birds," you replied.

Both of you get your tickets and sit down to watch Horror Filled Nightmare.

30 minutes in, you and Nejire are shaking in your seats. Your hands are shaking so much that some of the popcorn flies out.

Nejire tries to drink some of her soda, but a jump scare happens and she throws her soda into the air.

Another one happens and Nejire buries her head into your chest. You look down at her and blush.

Slowly, you wrap your arms around her. This manages to make you and her less scared.

Eventually, after a few minutes, she picks her head up and looks you in the eyes.

"S-sorry, " she told you while slowly pulling away.

"It's-It's ok, " you replied.

Eventually, you and she finally finish the movie. Walking out, you and Nejire look as if you two just ran a marathon.