~Ch. 27 - Father Daughter Dinner~

It was a few days later when school started again. You had gone home and trained alone for the rest of the internship as you didn't see the point of going back to Endeavors Agency. You needed time to think over everything that happened with Stain.

It wasn't too long until you were needed back in the classroom, however. Internships ended quickly and before you knew it you were walking through the tall double doors of class 1A once more.

"I won't go back even after I washed it!" You heard a familiar voice shout, followed by a few laughs. You turned your head to the noise and immediately saw the cause of the laughter. Bakugou had his hair slick down and groomed. "Hey stop laughing," He continued to yell, "I'll kill you!"

Sero and Kirishima laughed at him, "I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!"

Like on cue, Bakugous hair puffed back up again to its normal state. You laughed from across the room which caught Bakugou off guard. "What are you laughing at, Villain?"

"You!" You yelled back while you giggled. You walked over to him while laughing.

"Fuck off! I'll kill you!" He yelled as you came closer.

You smiled and teleported behind him. You reached out your hand and ruffled his hair. "I'd like to see you try, Boom-Boy!" You giggled and messed with his hair.

He growled but didn't really do anything to stop you. Kirishima and Sero let out another laugh as they watched the scene play out in front of them.

You laughed and made your way over to your girlfriends who were gathered around Tsu talking about the internships.

"Uraraka," Mina said, "How was your internship?"

Uraraka looked at her hands and gave off a deadly ora, "It was very worthwhile..." You held back a giggle.

"She seemed to have an awakening," You spoke up. From the distance, you heard Mineta mutter something.

"Women are all demons. They're just hiding their true personalities..." The grape boy shivered as he spoke.

"The ones who changed the most, or went through the most, had to be those four!" Kaminari chimed as he pointed to you, Deku, Shoto, and Iida.

The class began to babble about it. "Oh yeah! The hero killer!" "I am glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously!" "I was worried."

You smiled weakly while lowering your head. It had been a few days, but it still seemed like a dream. You shook it off and walked over to the boys you fought with in Hosu as the class gathered around all of you.

"I saw on the news that Stain was connected to the League. Imagining someone like him coming to the USJ freaks me out..." Ojiro spoke as you walked over.

"Stain wasn't with them. I can assure you all of that. He would have killed them all and then himself before he joined such an egotistical group. He had higher standards," You interrupted him.

"You knew him?" asked Sato while giving you a sideways glance.

"Yeah, a few years back he took me in. That was the first time I've seen him in years. He didn't really change that much..." You trailed off and sighed.

"He is pretty scary. Have you guys seen the video?" Kaminari pitched in, "He's pretty single-minded and tenacious. He's kinda cool actually..."

"Kaminari!" Deku exclaimed.

"Huh? Oh! Iida-" Kaminari quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment.

"It's fine," said the boy in glasses, "He was tenacious. I understand why many think he's cool. But he chose to purge as a result of his beliefs which is wrong... I order to make sure no one goes the path I took, I will be a hero!" Iida flashed his arms in the air like a robot. It made you giggle.