~Ch. 11 - Made~

'If I die here, it will be worth it... I'm not done yet...'

"What? Are you scared Shig? Didn't think I was strong enough to kill your little beast?" You snickered at the villains ahead of you.

You were beaten down, energy drained. Your regeneration slowly bringing you back but barely. You didn't know if it was the adrenaline flushing through your system or the new quirk you gained but you could still somehow move. You weren't in as much pain as you thought you would be in.

Shig cowered in fear, confused about how you somehow managed to beat him.

"We can still finish this," is the only thing you hear said between your enemies as they come rushing to you.

'So they still want to fight? Then let's go-'

Thing is, they weren't heading for you.

As you got ready, you saw Shig's eyes twitch from you to All Might and then your peers. Even with that hand over his face, you could tell that bastard was grinning. He had a plan.

The warp gate opened and Shig ran to it before you could get to close. He was now closer to his real target, All Might. Before you could trun and gaurd him Deku took the lead and blasted into the air towards them. Shig reached his hand toward the poor greenette. You watched in horror of what you knew was next.

"MIDORYIA" you screamed.

A shot rang out.

Deku fell to the ground.

A scream of Shig was heard.

The heroes were here?

"Damn... They are here..." you could hear a disappointed Shig say. You couldn't help but grin. "It's game over..."

"I may have failed this attack but I will get you next time y/n! You aren't as safe as you thought you were little one." Shig grins in pain as he escapes.

You watch as they disappear in a cloud of mist. You let out a breath but you knew the day wasn't over. Quickly you teleport over to Deku and assess his damage. He has still on the ground unable to move.

"I'm gonna heal you, stay still. You'll be okay." You say in your best fake smile, falling to the ground.

"I wasn't...able to do anything..." Says the tired boy.

"Midoriya, you did amazing. You did all you could and tried your hardest and it's okay that you aren't as capable as All Might because you have to remember, you are a first year. All Might is a pro. You have so much life ahead of you and room to grow stronger than ever. You just inherited this quirk. You still are getting used to it. You are doing amazing so far." You say while taking in his wounds.

"Thank yo-wait-um-y/-y/n-how do you-"

"I know. I won't tell. I promise. There is a lot you don't know. I'll explain later. We need to make sure no one else finds out."

All Might is still holding his form but you can tell he is weak. You take Deku and begin to walk over to him as you hear a voice.

"Midoriya! Y/n! Are you all alright?" Says a kind Kirishima.

'Crap he is going to see All Might!'

You quickly grow wings as far as you can and use them as a curtain to block him from seeing All Might.

"Wait! Kiri! Stay back!" you scream.

A wall is built between you and your peer. You hear the voice of a pro telling him to stay back.