Her devilish eyes look over at the bathroom attached to the bedroom we were in, the cheeky expression on her face sending me a message. The lovesick grin had endless levels of mischief and rebellion behind it, letting me read her thoughts like a seventh sense.

She wants to fuck me in that bathroom.

I chuckle in deviance, turning my body to her completely and meeting our lips once again. In one drunk motion I bend my knees and wrap my arms around her thighs, lifting her up so she clings around me with a small snicker. My head cocks back to keep her lips against mine, her delicate hands falling to my face as I blindly jog us over to the bathroom.

Stepping into the condensed area, my hand jets out to find the door. I eventually grasp the edge and slam it behind us, flicking on the light so I could see her better. I carelessly bring her to the marble counter top without a second thought, levelling her out with me. Our lips never break, she tastes sweet of cranberry juice.

I didn't know how long we had before anyone tried to come in here, but my mind had no construct of time at the moment. Everything I touched felt different than what I thought it was suppose to feel, and everything I could see was vibrantly saturated like a dream world. The room was swimming around her, and her body alone was a glowing entity.

I grab her white cropped top, peeling it up her body in need of skin contact. It felt like I was constantly aching to see and feel her naked body in anyway I could. The fabric swooped effortlessly between our lips as she lifted her arms up. I toss the fabric ruthlessly, reaching for her shorts next in speed. Her hands tugged my hair at the back of my neck, her hips shifting in the counter as I blindly fumbled with the button. Her tongue grazed my bottom lip, making me reach mine out to tangle with hers.

"You know how many times I've thought about fucking you in this red bathing suit?" I mutter against her lips, the flash backing flooding my head.

She smirks back, sharing a few more panting kisses before speaking herself.

"You know how many times I've thought about you fucking me in this red bathing suit?" She whispers back in sadistic tease, that fiery persona coming into play.

Fuck sakes.

I physically groan at her simply words, grabbing the waist of her jeans and yanking them out from under her. I'll rip them if I have to. She breathes heavy as I get them down her legs and let them fall down off her dangling ankles. Just in her bathing suit now, I let myself open my eyes to take in her body. She had more of a tan from the beach, little sun spots blanketing her skin. My eyes were dizzy and if I stare at a texture long enough, it starts swimming. Her skin had a very soft but noticeable glow. It was completely due to the effects of the molly, but I wish it was a condition I got to experience permanently.

During my gaze, she peels my blue flannel off my shoulders. Exposing my inked arms in my black AC/DC shirt.

I take her dangling legs and lace them around me, grabbing her throat and tilting her back a slight bit so I could take a moment of gaze down the length of her torso. She leans back on her palms, arching her back as I felt my pants tighten. I shake my head at her angelic body, not being to help myself and kiss it.

My lips fall into her cleavage, my hand moving from her throat to her lower back. I grind my hips between her legs, feeding into the temptation. Maybe it was the high, but her skin tastes sweet against my lips. It was like honey, and god it made me hard. I wanted to kiss every inch of her warm skin that was cold fire to my mouth. This woman was the epitome of a pleasurable poison— she was going to kill me gracefully.

I couldn't control myself when my tongue flattened between her supple breasts, trailing up past the ridge of her collarbone and up the length of her throat. Her head falls back as my tongue slides up beneath her chin over to the left of her jaw, biting down on the curve.