Chapter 4

MINGYU

I looked at Jieun infront of me. She is biting her lips and a light shade of pink were across her face. I slightly chuckled before nudging Joshua on my side. He looked at me and I gestured him to look at Jieun. He looked at her and to me.

"She's flattered, I guess." He smiled and looked at her.

"Wahhh! This is so delicious!" I heard Seungkwan exclaim. It's true. Her cooking is so appetizing, I want to eat it forever.

"T-thank you." She replied. We continued eating and I also continued taking glances at her. She have a goddess-like face, her skin is pale and flawless. If it's about looks, she'll be the CEO of it.

Throughout the meal she still have a light shade of pink in her cheeks, it's very noticeable since her skin is white.

The guys were impressed by her cooking skills, I could tell they want Jieun to cook again but the fact that we're still awkward about her because she's our fan. Who knows what she's capable of doing.

When we finished eating, Jieun and I volunteered to wash the dishes. I am happy. Why? Just because. I started to wash the plates while she putted soap on it.

"Since when did you become a carat?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"I became a fan since 2016." She looked at me and smiled. She's an angel sent from heaven. Her smile is so gorgeous.

"Who's vour bias?" I asked once again, hoping I'll hear my name.

"I change my bias everyday." She said and giggled. "Now that you're beside me, I guess you're my bias for now." She giggled once again and looked at me. I looked back and that's the moment I knew I was lost in her eyes. She averted her gaze from me to the dishes. "I'll continue washing this now, thank you." I just nooded and went to the living room.

When I spotted them; some were sleeping, playing and watching TV. I sat beside Wonwoo and layed my head in his shoulder.

It took a while for Jieun to wash the dishes and when I spotted her coming towards the living room, I smiled. My smile went upside down when she stopped and looked at something, or rather someone. I followed her gaze and it led to Woozi hyung and Hoshi hyung. They were fighting over something and I'm not really interested to what is it. I looked back at Jieun and she was grinning.

"Jieun!"

JIEUN

After eating, Mingyu and I volunteered to wash the dishes. I was trying hard not to squeal, I really am. While we were washing, Mingyu asked me some questions and I answered them honestly.

"Who's your bias?" He asked. Ehem. Who's my bias? Well.

"I change my bias everyday." I replied and giggled. "Now that you're beside me, I guess you're my bias for now." I continued and ended it with a giggle. I'm pretty unloyal, huh. I looked at him and he looked back. Gosh! This tall guy beside me is so good-looking. I can't believe i'm used to seeing them through the screen and now they're beside me. I was internally crying in joy. But I felt uneasy so I looked back at the dishes. "I'll continue washing this now, thank you." I said and looked at him in my peripheral vision.

He nodded and went back to the living room, I guess? Once he was completely out of the kitchen, I squealed while holding my mouth, not forgetting to wash the soap in my hands. 'Kim Mingyu, you're really a flirt.'

I finished the dishes and walked towards the living room. When I'm almost to the living room, I stopped when I saw something. Woozi and Hoshi. Soonhoon. I really tried hard not to fangirl and I succeeded. I think my lips are starting to rip because I was smiling widely. Like man, Soonhoon! That's Soonhoon! They're so cutee.

"Jieun!!" I quickly brushed off my smile when someone called me. I looked at the caller and It was Woozi.

"Help me" Woozi was pushing Hoshi off him. But Hoshi is so competitive, he tried so hard to hug him. Aww~

I went to them slowly and the boys looked at me trying to figure out what I'm going to do. I looked back at Woozi who's silently hoping I'll do something so Hoshi would get off him. I don't have any realistic ideas but I have something in mind.

I got my cellphone from my backpocket and went to Youtube. I searched for 'Cute Tigers' I turned up the volume. Hoshi heard the sounds coming from my cellphone and stopped hugging Woozi.

"Is..." he trailed off. "Is that a tiger?" He asked and dashed to my side. I just nodded in embarrassment and looked at the guys.

They were trying hard not to laugh. 'Huhuhu I knew this is ridiculous.'

"Jieun!! I owe you one!" Woozi mouthed and I just smiled softly in return.

I looked around the dorm and It was uh.. partly clean and dirty? Myungho and Mingyu is probably having a hard time cleaning a dorm full of 13 chaotic guys. I stopped at the window and the rain already stopped. So It was my cue to leave.

"The rain already stopped, I should go home by now." I said and all of their gazes went back to me including Hoshi who's watching tigers in my phone.

"But noona," Dino and Seungkwan pleaded. What? Do they already trust me?

"I'm really sorry and besides, I just stayed here because Jun-ssi insisted." I smiled.

"Okay." Seungkwan said and sulked.

"Really, thank you for trusting me to stay here. I really love you guys so much." I said and they laughed. I got my phone from Hoshi and he pouted.

I leaned near his ear and whispered, "You're a tiger." I leaned back and he smiled broadly at me.

"Jieun is so kind!" Hoshi remarked. But I just laughed it off.

I walked towards the door and looked back at them.

"Thank you guys so much." I smiled and they smiled back. I looked back at the door ready to twist it when S.coups held me back. I was confused.

"Here." S.coups said and he gave me a paperbag. "That's a thank you for cooking us a meal and I suggest you to open it in your home." He backed away. I looked at the paperbag and back to S.coups.

"Thank you." with that I exited the dorm of the 13 boys I love the most.
.

.

.
A/N: I am: cringing hard. Cute Tiger? Really? Why am I so lame?