Shot 6- drishti in rakshit house!!!

Drishti reaches kolkata with her brother.. She gets to know about mehak eloping with someone..

Drishti and Malhar couldnt came because of some urgent issue... And drishti exams we're going on...

Next day drishti with his brother Jugraj goes to attend a marriage ceremony...

One more big guest comes there...
He is a big Gangstar... Ronit roy...

Ronit and Jugraj stares at each other angrily..

drishti was sitting at corner sadly and missing rakshit..

A waiter comes and forwards her drink.. But she ignores..

Waiter - take it mam.. It will help u..

Drishti knows the voice and turns and sees its none other than rakshit..

They meet at a corner..

Drishti hugs rakshit..

They share a emotional hug..

Drishti- I thought I Lost u forever

Rakshit- o madam its love... For love I can do anything... Its a love... 100%love...

Drishti smiles...

Rakshit- but drishti... Who attacked u that day.. At banaras..

Drishti- ronit roy.. A Gangstar... From many years... He is our family enemy... His sister loved my brother Jugraj.. But.. Bhaiya didn't loved her.. Instead he wanted to give all the love to us.. Me and my di mehak.... Ronit roy sister committed suicide.. Due to that.. He hates our family.. And want tk destroy us.... But see mehak di.. Without thinking once she eloped with someone.... And Jugraj bhaiya is very angry.. On them...

Rakshit- drishti.. I want to tell u something..

Rakshit reveals he is the boy... Who helped mehak to elope.. Drishti was shocked..

Drishti- rakshit.. If bhaiyaa get to know this.. He will never accept our relationship...

Rakshit- chill baby.. I m there don't worry..

Drishti smiles and hugs him...

Otherside..

Jugraj fixes drishti marraige with rajiv... With whom mehak was going to married...
Drishti was upset..

Rakshit plans.. And sends a priest to there house..

The fake priest convinces Jugraj to change there house.. And gives many conditions which should be in house... He suggests a house which is perfect for them... Which was none other than rakshit own house..

Rakshit father chetan shergill and the cab driver was kept tied with Jugraj family...

Soon..

Drishti and family reaches rakshit house..