Shot 2- drikshit first meet!!

Hii guys so as many of u.. Want me to continue.. So I will continue.. Thanks a lot for u support.. Actually I felt like..many of u had already seen the movie so...

Thanks for ur support..

********************************
Rakshit comes to drop shaurya to the college where he joined as professer...

Shaurya- bro.. U will not get that girl so forget her... Moreover according to ur description she is such a sanskari girl..if u find her also.. Sansakri girl like her will never accept u...

Rakshit- oii mere oyar dushman... Be positive.. She is just osm... Her beauty.. Her eyes o god...

Shaurya- bro...

Rakshit - okey let's go.. I will go with u till inside..

Shaurya- nono no.. Don't go...

Rakshit - why..

Shaurya- there is a girls gang in this college.. Seeing a new boy.. They rag them.. Abd if they see u.. They will rag u too... With u I will also get stucked in it.. No no.. U leave bro.

Rakshit- Ooh.. Interesting...

Shaurya- and there leader drishti sharma... She is the sister of big businessman and the spoiled kid.. She hates boys..

Shaurya sees drishti and and the gang coming...

Shaurya- see there she is

Shaurya- see there she is... Let's leave..

Rakshit looks at drishti.. And smiles..

Rakshit- there she is.. My girl..

Shaurya- what..

Drishti was in full modern dress wearing crop top and shorts.. Rakhshit looks at her...

Shaurya- o god

Shaurya- o god.. U said she was in saree.. Fully traditional girl... But this drishti... U must be wrong..

Rakshit- drishti.. Wow her name is as beautiful as her..

Shaurya- tu mujhe marwaege..

Saying this shaurya runs away from there...

Drishti and the gang rags a boy who proposed one of drishti friend...