«Wait, so you weren't lying about having a girlfriend! And a gorgeous one, by the way!» Atsumu steps closer and extend his hand «Miya Atsumu is the name»

I lift an eyebrow and shake his hand «I know, Aizawa Isabelle, looks like you don't remember me»

He thinks about it for two seconds and then he remembered «Holy shit! Now I remember you! Oh God, I didn't think I would ever see you again! You became more pretty, let me say this» he scoffs and looks away.

I sigh and move my attention to Ushijima «Wakatoshi-kun! It's been a while!»

He steps closer and bow «Always a pleasure»

I smile and then wave at Hoshiumi «Hi, little giant

He proudly grins and step closer as well «Hi, dragon

A door behind us opens and Sakusa comes out «Another germs distributor» he says, looking at me.

I lift me hands, assuming a defense position «I swear I was going» I turn around and smile at all of them «guys, I love all of you and I wish you all good luck! Have fun! Make this match epic! Did you understand?»

They all smile, determination is written all over their faces.

I grab Bokuto by the collar and take him down to me, smashing my lips on his «See you after the game»

He kiss also my forehead and smile down at me «Of course»

I wave some goodbyes and quickly reach Akaashi on the stands.

«AIZAWA-SAN! IS THAT YOU?!»

While I'm walking a loud voice stops me. I turn my head and see Tanaka, Kyoko, Azumane, Sawamura, Suga and Sasaki all together. They're standing with shocked and happy expression.

I jog to the, try to don't kill me in the process and when we're finally face to face I close them in a group hug.

«No way! You guys are here too!» I point my finger at Sasaki «You didn't told me!»

She smiles and fixes her glasses «Surprise!»

I turn to the four boys in front of me «Wow, you all grow up a lot! And Tanaka, you married a goddess, congratulations by the way!» I shake his hand and give an high-five to Kyoko.

«You're beautiful than ever, Aizawa-san» Sawamura compliments me and Suga and Azumane agree as well, making me flustered.

I wave my hands in front of them «Guys, stop, please! I'm not so changed!»

I look around and notice someone is missing «Wait, where's Noya-san?»

Azume picks out his phone and shows me a photo «In Italy, fishing!»

Nishinoya is smiling at the camera with a enormous fish in his arms. I laugh with everyone else at the photo until I feel my phone buzzing.

I answer «Yes, I'm coming 'Kaashi!»

«Oh yes, I just wanted to ask you if you can buy me some onigiri from the Miya Stand» he calmly reply.

«Okay! Coming!»

I hang up and smile at my — ex — Karasuno friends «Well guys, got to go! It was wonderful seeing you again!» I hug them one by one for the last time, keeping Sasaki in my arms for a little more «Text me, alright?»

She nods and wipes off a tear «Of course! Bye!»

I run down the stairs and reach the onigiri's stand «Hi! Can I have two onigiri, please?» I ask at the hottest Miya's brother.