4.

Juzen High-School15th May, fifteen day before Interhigh-Preliminaries

Juzen High-School
15th May, fifteen day before Interhigh-Preliminaries

Another month is passed and our only goal is positioning ourselves in the top four in the June's Interhigh. That's why we're training very hard doing morning practice, after lunch practice and evening practice.

But today is different. My mom contacted the Juzen's Team and she organized a friendly match in their gym in Miyagi. The second and the third year exploded in joy when she had announced the news, because we know very well the Juzen's girls. We play against each other for almost three years and we're now more friends than rivals. That's why I want to kick their asses even this year winning my last Tournament.

Anyway we left in the night to be in Miyagi in the morning and now I can already see the hill outside the window. The girls are all sleeping and even Akira is passed out.

Akira-kun, I'm very glad you stayed, I think looking at the boy. After the brutal first encounter with the team the things settled up pretty quickly.

At the beginning he doesn't really known volleyball's rules but Risa explained they to him and also the girls have given all the help they could give. He learned pretty fast so after just one week he was already noting our mistakes or highlights and report it to the coach and Risa. Everyone loves Akira, we caouldn't ask for someone better.

«Wake your ass up!» my mom shouts, clapping her hands «We are here!»

And with that all the girls tilt in their seat, exited to see our friends. While the driver is parking outside the Juzen High-School I see the stupid green track suit of the girls who are waiting us, smiling.

«MIMI-CHAN, HIII! YOU LOOK STUNNING AS ALWAYS» Ana knock on the window, waving at the Juzen's setter, Mizuno Miriko, better known as Mimi-chan. The setter make a heart with her hands and sends some kisses at Ana.

We all laugh, gaining some confused looks from the first years.

«They're our friends. We've played together for three years and now we're more close than anyone could imagined» I speak «Be ready for the reunion of the century»

When the bus stops, the third and the second year, start going towards the door. Risa is with us too, ready to hug again the Juzen's manager.

«Girls, be quite plea...» my mom can finish the sentence. Once the doors starts to opening we rush outside.

Our friends laugh and run to us with open arms. Koko Mori, the beautiful and tall Juzen's captain, crash on me, making both fall. Looking around me I see that we are not the only one on the ground.

«You're fatter than the last time, aren't you?» is the first thing that escape from her mouth. I put a hand on my chest, pretend to be offended.

«Eh?! How dare you, you giraffe!» and then we both laugh again and start to stand up. I go to hug the other girls and introduce myself to the newbie. Even the other team do the same with our little ones.