29.

Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium 8th January, National Tournament, Third Round

8th January, National Tournament, Third Round

«THIRD FUCKING ROUND GIRLS! LET'S DO IT!»

We all turn our head to Maki, who's the one who screamed that in the middle of the court. In front of everyone in the stands. And the TV's crews.

«YES MAKI-CHAN! YOU'RE RIGHT!» Mina hyping her up, jumping on her shoulders and screaming with her.

Sanada takes Mina by her jersey and push her away «Stop embarrassing us! Damn it!»

Mina rolling thunder — Noya told her to use this super cool name he gave to his rolling receives — on the floor and return on her feet «We're not embarrassing no one!»

Sanada try to step closer to her but Ishikawa and Moto stops her, letting her kicking the air «Let me go, I wanna hit her!»

I turn my head to them, a dark aura surrounding me «What the hell are you doing?»

Everbody froze and I can hear some laughing coming from the stands and also from the journalists.

«Why aren't you practicing?» an even more darker aura comes from behind me and my mom's voice scare us to death.

Risa passes us the basket with the balls and without wasting other time we start our public practice in total silence.

This keep going until Morita's girls make their entrance in the gym, smiling like snakes.

«I heard you screaming from outside, I suggest you to calm down» their captain says, smirking in my direction «'cause we'll be the winners»

A big thunderbolt passes right trough all my girls, my mom and our managers too.

«We'll see that» I respond to her turning my head and facing all my girls «unleash hell»

«Thank you for the game!»

We bow and smirk. Take that, nasty snakes.

I'm usually not bad with people, I always try to talk to them in the most nicest way possible and avoid useless judgement before actually know the person in front of me but they didn't start with the right foot and during all the game they try to spike in our faces. So yeah, I don't like those girls and I'm really happy to have win this game.

I cheek the clock and notice that we're perfectly in time «Put a jacket on! Nekoma and Karasuno's match is about to starts and I don't want to lose neither one moment of the game!»

The girls nod and together we run out of the gym, waving at everyone around us who complimented for the game.

«Bokuto-san and Akaashi-san are there!» Ishikawa points at the two boys who's standing outside the court watching their friends practicing.