Synopsis

S Y N O P S I S

The tale of these fourth-year college students in a band not only revolves around their musical flair but also the emotional flare that sparks within them. As they pursue their dreams and search for love, life's complexities become apparent, raising the question of whether their talent alone is enough to overcome the challenges they face.

Jaden's guitar solos didn't just possess flair; they were a fiery expression of his innermost feelings. The audience could feel the raw emotion in every note he played. Pierre's enigmatic stage presence had a magnetic quality, but he was also the band's poet, pouring his heart out through the lyrics he wrote. Azy, the classy keyboardist, works his magic with each press and graceful glide of his fingers on the piano, adding a touch of elegance to their compositions. Rel, the virtuoso drummer, was the heartbeat of the band. His drumming wasn't just a beat; it was a powerful, rhythmic force that drove their performances. Arie, the bassist, was the steady foundation, holding everything together with his intricate rhythms, much like the steady flame that burns beneath a dazzling firework.

Unbeknownst to the group, Rel harbored hidden feelings for one of them. While Jaden, had carried a flame for Pierre for a long time, but Pierre remained oblivious to it. Meanwhile, Azy and Arie shared an unbreakable bond, but they harbored a secret of their own, waiting to be unveiled.

Join them on their journey as they not only unleash the musical flair within their hearts but also navigate the emotional flares that ignite, testing their friendships and pushing the boundaries of their passions and dreams.

Genre: Fanfiction, Music, Romance, and Teen Fiction
Status: On-going

© Melrose Ebit 2022. All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-flair-