Being One of The Inheritors - Part 8

...

Choi Young Do was quiet the whole time since we got there. I didn't know what to say or do. I would just glance to him from time to time. He was just staring foward to the setting sun with no expression at all. It made me feel so uneasy.

I cleared my throat loud enough for him to hear, but still, he didn't budge at all. He was sitting with his body leaning a bit foward with his hands supporting his body on his sides.

I couldn't bear the uneasy feeling any longer. I put my hand on top of his. He turned his head to look at me. He must've been shocked because even I was.

"Are you okay, Choi Young Do?" I asked with a smile.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds before looking away from me again.

I raised my brows in confusion. I squeezed his hand to make him look at me again. He did. He was staring dead into my soul.

He pulled his hand away from mine. I was shocked that it made me flinch. I thought maybe he didn't like me touching him. However, he rest his arm on the bench around my back. That immediately sent cold shiver down my back.

He was still staring at me and so was I. He is so good looking. I usually couldn't keep an eye contact with anyone for so long especially a boy. But this time, it felt like I was lost in his eyes cause I couldn't look away from his beautiful face.

Choi Young Do made a bold move by cupping my cheek. My eyes were so wide seeing how close our faces were getting. As his face were getting closer to mine, I shut my eyes tightly until I sense that he stopped.

I opened my eyes then I realized that it was already dark. I looked around. Then I realized that the sun has set.

"I think we should be heading back now," I said to him. His hand was still cupping my cheek.

He stared into my eyes for one more second before letting go of my face. He rubbed his palms on his pants and let out a loud sigh. My heart was still beating so hard that it felt like it was going to leap out of my chest.

He got up from the bench without saying anything. I trailed behind him. He handed me the helmet before getting on his bike.

"Umm.. Can you please just drop me off at the motorbike shop where we met earlier?" I requested.

He stopped halfway through putting on his helmet and looked at me.

"Why? Is there somewhere you need to stop by? I can take you," he asked me.

"No, but you don't have to send me home. You can just drop me off where you found me. It's fine," I said while chuckling nervously.

"Park Min Kyung, do you realize that we live in the same building?" He asked with a smirk before putting on his helmet.

I chuckled nervously, thinking of an excuse to give him.

"I know but.." I was fumbling for words while looking at him. He has already got on his bike.

"I'm taking you home with me. End of discussion. Let's go," he said sternly before putting out his hand to help me get on the bike.

I slowly took his hand and got on the bike. It's not like I didn't want to go home with him. It's just that I was afraid of what people would say since he is the hotel owner's son. I'm pretty sure that we would get stares.

We arrived at our hotel in 10-15 minutes. I got off first and took off my helmet. Choi Young Do did so too. A hotel staff came running towards us. Choi Young Do gave our helmets to him. Then he pulled me by my arm to the hotel entrance, leaving the motorbike to the hotel staff to take care of.

He pulled me all the way in the hotel to the elevator. I kept my head down the whole time. I could sense people staring at us but I wasn't sure if it was just in my head or not.

We got in the elevator and Choi Young Do pressed our floor button. He finally let got of my arm. I was throwing knives to the side of his head but he just looked foward while fixing his hair.

He glanced to me.

"What?" he asked. I knew he was acting dumb because I could see that he was trying so hard to keep a straight face. This boy was trying to play me.

I threw my sight to the elevator door again. I was so embarrassed by what he did. He did not just ignore my request by dropping me off where he found me, but he also directed the attention towards us by dragging me across the lobby in front of everyone.

However, I didn't dare to give him my piece of my mind just yet. Cause I thought he already had a rough time at the studio earlier today even though I didn't know what that was all about.

We got to our floor. We were walking side by side to our rooms. I wondered where his room were or maybe he just wanted to walk me to my room since he already knew where my room was.

We were walking in silence until we have reached my room. He walked past me and went to the next door. I just realized that he was living next door to me this whole time. This could not get any worse.

He threw me a smile before entering his room. I got into my room soon after he disappeared from my sight.

...

Author's note: I will be editing the story a lot. You can just read it from where you left off since the storyline won't change.