8. Brother Sister meeting...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts with abhish

After finishing their breakfast abhi and kush both start to the same place where they comes from but stops when someone calls kush...

Kush smiles happily and runs to that person leaving abhi's arms... Abhi feels the emptiness when he left his hand...

The person lifts kush and kissed him even kush returns that while seeing this abhi feels some unknown jealousy....

At the same time here pragya is paying the bill while Kiara runs to abhi when she sees him outside...

Kiara hugs him by his leg abhi comes to his sense and lifts his daughter happily then kissed her...

Kush sees that but he didn't see the girl's face when he about to introduce Rockstar to his Vivaan chachu

Kush sees that but he didn't see the girl's face when he about to introduce Rockstar to his Vivaan chachu... He gets sad while seeing that... He don't like to see him with others but what he can do he is just his fan...

He gets happy when he find her mumma there and he shouts mumma...

Abhi turns and curiously looks at his mom but he couldn't see her because she is showing her back to him...

Abhi looks at the cute family how that lady kissed her son who is in her partner's arms... He missed his own family while not knowing they're his only...

Abhi sighs and leaves while Kiara looks at pragya when pragya turns towards them by happily speaking to the boy in someone's arms.... Even she didn't noticed that boys face...

She just loved that even though she want to be in that place of that boy with her father.... She missed her maa but didn't say anything to abhi because she know if she asks about maa then abhi will get sad...

After paying the bill when pragya turns to Kiara she find her in someone arms... Pragya smiles at them and finds kush with Vivaan when she leaves from there...