13. Abhi came to know about his son...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Days starts to roll in a good way for abhi because like he challenged he can see many improvement in their relationship may be not so personally still he can get his fuggii which took his breath away with her caring, loving nature

They started their nokjok which take him back to their past... Whenever abhi got busy with his lady fans he can find the red fuggii glaring at him... Her jealous also an award for his hardwork... Whenever he looks so tired or tensed she will give him coffee specially made by her which he missed this long... He can very well see her coming out of her hated for him... He tried many times to ask about their son but stopped himself not wanting to get back into square...

It's been 20 days and there left only ten more days for him to success on his mission to get back his fuggii and he have much confidence he will do that...

It was Sunday which now a days he hates most because this was the day he have to stay away from her...

He got up early and went to do his morning chores after kissing his kishmish... When he comes out he can see his daughter is still sleeping like a doll which exactly looks like her mother...

He sat beside her and starts to caress her head...

Princess... Uto... It's time... He gently told her making her to stir from her deep sleep...

She moves on his lap by saying good morning papa... Abhi with a smile by hugging her says good morning kishmish... Now get up...

Kiara nods and went to do her morning chores...

After sometime both went down to have breakfast... Sunny runs to abhi saying good morning chachu...

Abhi smiles and lifts him replied him same by ruffling his hair

While having breakfast abhi asks so kids what's plan today...

Sunny excitingly says today kush is coming to our house... Which makes abhi's lips curved into a smile and he asks really... Were his maa agreed...