11. Abhi's new avatar & kids fight...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts from the best international school in mumbai

Pragya: Kush don't fight with anyone be a good boy.... Don't do any naughty activities here... Have to finish your lunch without any fail...

I will maa... Please no more boring lecture... Stopping her Kush says to her making her glare him while Vivaan chuckled...

Vivaan: didi don't worry my boy will rock hey na champ... For answer Kush gives him hifi and kissed his cheeks saying I love you chachu... Vivaan smiles and about to kiss him but he leans back saying no kisses from boys.... Pragya chuckled while Vivaan gives him an impossible look...

Pragya makes pout when he about to leave by forgetting something but making her smile Kush runs back to her and hugs while kissing her saying I love you more mumma... Pragya smiles and kissed him...

Pragya: I love you too baby... Evening chachu will come to pick you okey... Kush nods and leaves after bidding them bye with a flying kiss... Today was Kush's first day in school...

At pragya's college...

After the bell she got ready to her class but making her stop someone informed her saying she was called by principal sir...

After assigning her students some work she went to meet the principal sir....

Principal sir: mrs. Arora come and take your seat... He says to her after wishing her who wished him after asking his permission to get inside...

Pragya sat before him....

Principal sir: mrs. Arora India's one of the most popular Rockstar wants to do his next video album here... He got everyone's permission... Also he is going select few of our students to sing alone with him in that by training them by himself... Which will be helpful for our talented students... Not only that he was one of the trustee in our college...

Pragya nods and confusingly asks him why're you saying this to me sir...

Principal sir: he personally asked you to assist him like helping him to select the students and arranging the places and taking care of his needs...