12. Kush's hate for his father scared abhi...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from pragya's college

Pragya with a determination of not going to assist him in his video album entered inside her cabin to found the one who she want to avoid...

Pragya angrily asks what are you doing here...

Abhi smirked and says is this a way to say a good morning fuggii...

Pragya: just stop calling me with this name...

Abhi: then how do you want me to call you...

Pragya: mrs. Arora...

Abhi: after marriage you've to add your husband's surname baby and I remember it's Mrs. Mehra am I right...

Pragya frowned and asks who the hell are you decide which name I have to add it's my wish and who allowed you here... Just leave from here...

Abhi: if you forget let me remaind you that you're assigned to work with me for one month that is 30 days

Pragya scoffed and says in your dreams... I know what's your intention behind this new drama and I promise that's not going to happen.... Now itself I am going to speak to principal and he will allocate you a new assistant...

She turns back to walk ahead but stops by hearing abhi...

Abhi: I didn't thought you'll be defeated this much soon even without fighting back...

Pragya turns to face him and asks confusingly what are you saying...

Abhi: you're scared na that you'll loose yourself and you can't control your feelings if you're with me that too for 30 days from morning to evening sometime at night too hey na...

Pragya glared him and says even if I was with you for next few years also I am not going to accept you or going to loose myself... You get it...