What's this?

You guys might wondering why I'm updating this after this had finished. Well, let me enlighten you on that. 

1. The book will be unpublished. Why? Because I will start doing edits and publish the edited version of this, so you know, it won't be so annoying to read. 

2. Why now? Yeah, well the reason is because I just came back from a really long hiatus and when I turned to look at the two books I've published I found them very irritating to read. So, don't be too surprised if you won't find this book anymore. 

3. There will be a lot of changes. For the first part, the chapters would be longer with a lot more detail and it WON'T be on lowercase anymore. I wanted to make it easy on the eyes. So I guess you could say that this will no longer be a short-one-chapter story. 

4. The version of the book will be published at once. Since I know how it feels to wait for a book to update you know. You finish reading the unfinished book in one sitting and so you read another book. When the other book you read updates, you forget the coarse of the story. I don't want that. So, you won't have to worry. 

5. There will be a new title and new cover. So for those curious people, the title will no longer be Chloe Bourgeois, but just CHLOE. Yes, simple and just her name. I think it has an impact if I just do it like that. The cover will change too because I'm not really a fan of yellow. I'll be asking help from my good friend @yoostagram (go ahead and check her stories too, it's really nice), to make a cover for this book~ 

For the person who was curious about whether or not I would make another fanfic or if I'd write another story then the answer would be, YES. I have a plot I've been working on, but it won't be published yet. I'm still looking for improvements regarding that story. No, it won't be a fanfiction, but it will be an original story. 

I'm not here to promote the new book I'm working on, so I won't elaborate that further. 

CHLOE WILL BE BACK!!