"Hey guys! They onsen is right outside! They have two rooms in here. Misatoba's husband showed me the spot where the kids will sleep at! But I'm almost positive we're all sleeping in the same room. Also the food here looks so good I can't wait to-"

"Lance calm down first love, we'll get to experience it all soon okay?"

Lance nodded calming his mind and finally looking at his wife, a small smile taking over his features as he bent down and gave Keith a peck on his cheek. Keith chuckled and returned the kiss with one on his lips.

Souma blushed as he covered his and Lumi's eyes from the sight. Not quiet used to the affection the two males gave each-other. Keith noticed and smiled at him, but before he could speak the baby on his chest started to whimper. The warmth of the room combined with his mother's natural body heat seemed to be a bit too much for the infant to continue his slumber.

Keith hushed his upset child and took him out the baby carrier, the small child too hot to really think of his surroundings. He huffed and whined till Keith gave him loving licks against his tuff of hair that adorn his head. Small purr's coming off the omega as he groomed the baby.

Finally Kota opened his eyes. Wet from unshed tears but a slight bright purple hue radiated from his irises when he recognized the face of his mother. He cooed, giving his mother a small smile before leaning his head against Keith's chest once more and falling right back to sleep.

Keith gave a soft sigh in relief. He looked back at Lumi who was pulling on Souma's hand excitedly. Trying to get the older boy to follow him.

"Hyung! Wu wanta go dat way!"

"B-but what about your mom he might need us still"

Lumi stopped pulling and looked at his mom. Who merely looked up and nodded to allow his son to run along.

"Make sure to say pardon my intrusion before walking inside a room okay? We don't know how many people are here" he said quietly. Lumi smiled.

"otay!"

He dragged the elder boy around the building. Tiny soft pads tapped lightly against the wooden flooring. The sliding doors that led to the outside were closed so it was easy for them to walk around without worry of the cold.

Souma watched Lumi worriedly. The little kit was running around with no thought of what he was doing. His face bright and excited.

"What Dat?" He asked excitedly looking outside. Souma looked at where the child was looking seeing multiple Sika deers

"Oh those are deers, they're native to here. They're called Sika deer"

Lumi's eyes widened at the cute creature. One turned its head to look at the child. His ears bent back a little before going back down to eat again.

Lumi was staring at it but seemed to relinquish his curiosity of them after awhile and started running again much to Souma's dismay.

He opened one of the sliding doors the object slamming itself open. Souma balked at the loud sound and ran up to the child.

"Lu!" He exclaimed. 'That was too loud' he thought

Lumi looked up at the elder child in confusion till he gasped and thought about what he'd done and what he forgot to do

"Ah! Pawdo intwson!" He said cutely.

Souma sighed but couldn't help the small smile that protruded to his lips. He looked around the room noticing the space barely having objects inside of it. The omega grew curious. He quietly followed Lumi inside the area. The small kit adoringly adventurous.