Muke - Limit of passion

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you wanna do it together?" Michael scoffed and moved off to the practice room that held the grand piano.

"Are you coming dummy?" Michael looked back at Calum who looked like a lost puppy. Calum did a small air thrust and ran after Michael, not noticing the teachers eyes looking hungrily at the red haired boy.

"So what do you think of the teacher?"

"What do you mean what do I think?" Michael blushed from where he was sat in front of the piano.

"You like him! You totally do!"

"Shut up Calum! He's a teacher and I'm a student! Key word student!" Michael slapped his fist across the keys of the piano creating a dissonance.

"Yeah but could you imagine how hot that would be? A student and a teacher! Oh my God I think I need to bat my German sausage thinking about it!"

"Fucking hell Calum, I'm so done with you right now." Michael turned back to the piano in front of him and began practicing his scales and arpeggios.

"Do mi so do, do so mi do, every cultured music student knows. you just learn your scales and arpeggios, bring the music ringing from your chest and not your nose, while you sing your scales and your arpeggios!"

"Calum I swear to God-"

"Do mi so do, do so mi do." Calum's out of tune singing was beginning to annoy Michael so he went and sat back in the classroom, ignoring the fact that he and the teacher were the only ones there, everyone else moved off to a practice room or the other music classroom.

"Aren't you supposed to be doing work Michael?" Luke spoke to the red haired boy who had a pair of headphones jammed in his ears.

"Well my partner wouldn't stop singing scales and arpeggios from The Aristocats, so I had to come out here otherwise I would've become positively mad sir! And you wouldn't want that to happen would we sir?" Michael made sure to bat his eyelashes and open his legs slightly, imagining Luke sat between them, sucking and biting his thighs.

"N-No of course not, j-just stay here and don't make any noise, I need to grade papers." Michael nodded and bit his lip subconsciously.

Michael looked at Luke and bit his lip harshly, the dirty thoughts about the student-teacher relationship were starting to get to him.

"Michael? Are you okay?" Michael looked up at the ocean blue eyes whose gaze was staring intently at him. There was something else behind the boys eyes, lust perhaps?

"Of course sir, why wouldn't I be sir?" Michael leaned back, which in turn pulled his shirt up to reveal his fair skin underneath his black Iron Maidenshirt. Luke stared at the skin, it looked so soft and untouched, Luke just wanted to go to town on that boy.

"Mr Hemmings? Are you okay?" It was Luke's turn to look flustered as his student gazed up and down his body before coming to rest on the older males face.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well you seem pretty flustered and you have a large dick or your friend is excited to meet me." Luke looked down and covered his crotch with his hand and tugged at his tie loosening it slightly. Michael had now stood up and was dangerously close to Luke's front.

"Do you want me to help you with that after class sir?" Luke gulped and he swore he felt his heart skip a beat. Michael cackled and sat back down, pulling out his notebook and writing things onto it. Luke, not knowing what to do, moved back to his desk at the front of the room, thankful that none of the other students were here to witness it.