Part 3

I wake up to the sound of rustling near by. I could feel the chilly air caressing my skin. I heard little birdies tweeting or whatever. I sat up and looked around. i was in... the woods? i tried to recall how i got here but only one solution came to mind. i began to panic, leaping to my feet as i realised what was happening. i began to walk, in just a straight line. after what felt like hours of walking i stopped in front of a tall, chain link fence. it was too dark to see through to the other side, and after turning around, i noticed it was also too dark to see literally anything else. using a hand and the fence to guide me, i began walking again. i reach a corner, turn, and follow the next fence. and repeat, and again, and again. oh no... I was fenced in. i heard another rustle, similar to the rustle i heard when i woke. a shadow began to emerge from behind a.. very tall bush. dammit.. why is this bush to tall? but that wasn't important right now. what was important, i decided, was the giant fucking shadow, towering over me... holding an axe? oh no, this can't be good. but all the same, i was expecting this. The shadow raised the axe high above it's head, and the last thing i saw before i blacked out again, was a green, ogre-skin face.