Chapter 10

Julie
__________________________________
It was kinda weird to see all the boys apologize except Luke I was kinda sad he didn't apologize.😕 anyway today I'm going to visit my friends from l.a Tyler and kian. They both said they had big news for me and of course I had news for them too. After walking to their hotel I went up to their room. I walked in and said "Heyy guys the queen is back" they jumped and hugged me after Tyler hugged me he said "I'm the real queen in this room!! *snaps fingers*
Meanwhile kian hugged me and sat back down with his eyes filled with sadness. I asked him what was wrong, he told me that o2l was going to be ending. I soon became sad until Tyler suggested we go to the arcade that was down the street.

A/n
_____________________________
Soooo..... o2l ended and now I'm feeling sad for the past week it was goodbye week I couldn't tell you how many times I cried while watching each video I found that kian, jc and Sam were the most effected people Sam was about to cry jc was too and kian he had to film his video about ten times cause he couldn't speak at all during the group video kian had his head down for most of the video it breaks me to see them stop o2l. I just wish them luck and love throughout their new chapters in life😪😪.
Oh my god why am I getting emotional don't do that to me dude.
🎀Stay beautiful🎀- Sam
☁️I will see all you beautiful people...soon☁️-jc
❤️I love you..........and I'll see you soon❤️-kian
- ✌️míÿä✌️