Chapter 18

The next day I woke up and saw that I had a text from Bradley asking if I wanted to go out for lunch and I replied with a sure and he said to meet him at the cafe called le food or something like that today I wore a black sweetheart neckline shirt with a galaxy skater skirt and my galaxy vans (outfit above👆) I then started to walk to the cafe when I got there I saw Bradley sitting there on his phone I walked in and sat down at the table and said hi he looked up and smiled and said hello. We saw the waitress start to walk up and she gave us our menus and then walked away. We started to talk about random things until I had gotten a phone call from a number I did not know of I answered it and realized it was katie one of the girls I met she said that her Sidney and Joleen I said yes and they said to meet them at 3:30 and it was 12 so I had enough time to go home and change. after I had got off the phone I noticed Bradley was on the phone too he looked worried I guess he hung up and said that he had to go because something happened at his house so he got up kissed my cheek and skated out the door with his penny board . I just stood there stunned and wondered what I was gonna do next. I decided to also go home and try to find what I was gonna wear to the mall.

A/n
Hi guys Ik this is short but I had writers block for a long time so yea

-
Miya 💕😊