Excuse her for being Antisocial

Start from the beginning

Joi muffled in a chuckle searching things up on the computer. "Okay do people actually think that's funny, Kai?" Hari said shining his white mask.

"People with a sense of humor do." Kai smirked in his mask gluing a burned paper back.

"Wow amazing Kai. You went from villain to comedian." Hari joked while sarcastically clapping his hands.

Kai groaned. "Just let me work in peace until I find-" his words were cut off by a gasp.

"What is it?! Ya find something?" Hari questioned scurrying over to the counter.

"Kind of. She went to a hero highschool but dropped out. More information about her appearance. An incident tragedy at a company. Something manager. It still says that she had a crime. But not what. Dammit!" He slammed a piece of paper on the table.

Since most of the paper was quite burnt parts were still missing. Other's were black or blurred from the extra left over ash.

"Calm down boss I'm sure we'll find something. Now we know she wanted to become a hero but it took a turn. This paper held some valuable information." Joi stated the facts of the case.

"We'll find more Chisaki. We should also work on those other missions and talk to the big boss. Maybe he will give us more information on those kids and their attacks from villains." Hari spoke cleaning up the things.

"Yeah I guess you're right. For once tch." Kai said getting up and running a hand through his messy hair.

"Why do you want to know so much about that women anyway?" Hari asked the pacing male. "She's the care taker for Eri right now. And, she seems so interesting to me." He said in a sinister, deep voice.

_____________________

Meanwhile Y/n and Eri had just arrived at the ice cream shop.

"Is this where they sell the ice cream, Y/n?" Eri looked up at you with a curious face.

You smiled down at her while opening the door. "Indeed it is Eri." You spoke before stepping in together.

As the door closed behind a small jingle sounded. You stepped in and were indulged in the cold feeling and sweet smell of the ice cream.

"Hello Welcome!" A lady smiled from the counter. "Hello." You smiled back and turned to look at Eri.

The sight made you giggle. The little girl was in awe looking at everything inside. She was staring at the colorful decorations that lie on the walls.

The bright light that fell down on everyone who walked in. "What can I get for you two today?" The lady from the counter asked smiling after.

"Oh just a moment, please." You responded and she gave you a nod. "Sure! Let me know when you're ready!" She left to the other side.

Eri let go of your hand and went to look at the flavors. Expect, she was too short.

Not even standing at the highest peak on her tip-e-toes didn't work. You giggled walking over to her.

"Here I'll give you a boost." You gently picked Eri up from the tile floor, she didn't flinch at the contact, and pushed her head on the glass to see more.

Then Eri finally pointed to a flavor. "Can I get this one Y/n?" She faced you again with puppy eyes. Whoever would say no to this face is a physco. You thought smiling. She also picked f/f.

On the outside you nodded. "Of course you can Eri." You put her down and walked to the counter again.

The lady had just gotten off the phone and cheerfully grinned again. "Ready to order?" She got the computer ready.

"Yes. We will have two f/f ice creams please." You said looking at Eri, who was playing with your fingers.

"Excellent! Will that be all?" She said typing in things. "Yes." "Awesome! Your total will be $7.82." She said and you handed her the exact money.

Boy does being a babysitter pay. The lady counted the money again and put it in the cash register. "The name for the order?" She asked one last time. "Y/n is fine." With one last tap she handed you the receipt.

"Thank you Y/n. Your order will be out very shortly!" She said happily. "Thank you." You took Eri's hand and went to get a seat.

"So how do you like the ice cream shop so far Eri?" Eri was rocking her feet back and forth in her chair.

"It's really colorful. And it smells good." She moved her tiny nose smelling the candy scent. You laughed.

"Well that's the ice cream shop for you. I'm hoping that you will like the ice cream flavor." You said slightly smiling.

"I know I will. Because you got it for me Y/n." She quietly said twiddling with her fingers under the table.

That was so cute! You tried so hard to contain in a heart squeeze. "That makes me feel a lot better about this Eri." You sweetly smiled again.

"Order ready for Y/n!" A voice sounded and broke their conversation. "Oh I'll get that. Don't move Eri." You said sternly not wanting anything to happen.

"Okay Y/n." Eri looked at you with glowing eye's. They still managed to look cute on her.

You got up and walked over to get the ice creams. The flavor looked so good already and was calling your name.

"There you are Eri. Two hands." Eri's eye's lit up staring at the huge swirl of f/f on top. "Woah. Thank you Y/n." She glanced at you with happy eye's.

"No problem Eri. Anything to make you happy." You sat down and licked the top of the ice cream.

Once it slipped down your throat it brought back so many memories. You glanced over at Eri and she was happily licking the ice cream.

You laughed. "I'm guessing you liked it Eri?" You wiped her chin with a napkin. She nodded still not wanting to let go.

___________________

After finishing the ice cream you decided to walk home. It was already pretty late but not just that dark yet.

While on the journey home, you both encountered a park. Children were giggling and playing tag all over the place.

This reminds me of Vovok. You smiled and saw Eri staring at the park as well.

"Hey Eri." You crouched down to her level stopping both of you. "Yes Y/n?" She sweetly looked at you. Not smiling.

"Do you want to play at the park with all of those other kids?" You moved out of the way to her the fun play area.

Eri started to tremble. "N-no. T-they will h-hurt me. I'm n-not r-ready. I-I don't w-wanna play Y-Y/n." She trembled harder and a few tears dripped.

She flew to clutch onto your shirt. You felt eye's land on you. Parent's and children from behind were staring. Mind your own business nosy bitches. You thought holding Eri tight and picking her up.

"It's alright Eri. Let's go home." You held her in your arms stroking her hair.

You left the park not before flipping off all of those people that were staring at little Eri.