The adventure has begun, a year later.

☬~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☬

Orion's POV

Ah~ this is such a nice change.

No brothers trying to get my ass.

No knight that use the brothers as a reason to be watching me.

No sister or brother in this case that were too protective over me to the point i don't have many friends.

And most of all, no some shitty people that spread false rumour about me because they're jealous of my beauty and my over-power magic.

But our next destination is a neighboor kingdom, Puloo kingdom.

Weird name, i know. But it was named like that because there's many island in that kingdom. It's a kingdom consist of asian people, is what Arendrum told me.

Yes, asian. That means it will be have all asian.

Welp, before that.....

I should take care of this monster...

The monster is just a goblins, but there's so many...

A little bit more than i can put my feet in Aiuta kingdom territory town, Aino Town.

It's a town that became like a gate to Aiuta kingdom between outside and the kingdom.

Forstell to Aiuta are 6 months travel if you're using the normal road.

But i can't use that road as i don't want to attract more attention that i already has when i'm still in Forstell.

And there's also another road. But it's take like 9-10 months if you don't meet monsters.

But because we meet monsters along the way, it took us more than that.

Beside, i'm gonna be a adventurer so might as well practice doing battles like this.

After we done with the goblins, now we're infront of the gate and now need to queue up.

I wish the goblins are like those in slime manga but alas, reality are just too cruel.

Then out of nowhere, someone shove me, cut the line and stand in front of me.

Not just me, the people that was behind us want to shout at the person but the rule in Aiuta kingdom is, don't get into battle near the Aiuta kingdom. As the kingdom love peaces and don't like something that are 'barbaric' so they said.

But you know what, fuck that. I hate it when someone cut in lines especially if they're infront of me.

Before i can say anything, Kelvin already said it for me.

Kelvin: "You should go to the back if you want to queue up."

Thug A: "So? We're from adventurer. You should give us a priority first."