22. Good bye, Forstell. I'll see you again.

Orion's POV

Orion: "Actually, i-"

Should i said it?

"You shouldn't. Don't you want to stay with them?"

Why? Is it just because they love me? Even if they do, i will still feel this emptiness.

"You should know, they can fill your emptiness."

You... are lying. They can't. I want to fill this emptiness not by using other but by searching for the one that can fill it and that's Hachigo. Hachigo are the one that make me feel complete, i will search for him and that's final.

"Why are you choose that?"

It's none of your business. This is my life, this is my decision, this is my rule and this is my way. No one can change my mind. Not even you, Kuro Chigo."

"You dissapoint me, Zen."

Cabal: "I..?"

Orion: "Actually, i was thinking of graduate early." I said with determination.

Everyone: "EH!!!!"

Hydra: "H-how? It's already hard to graduate in 3 years, let alone in a year."

Orion: "Just for your information, the principal already told me i can graduate early now and she only need my decision." I said with a smile.

Delphinium: "And what's your desicion, Orion?" Ask with hope in her eyes.

She must be want me to stay huh.

Orion: "I agree to graduate early. But let me said this before you guys complain." After i said that, all of them shut their mouth full of complain.

Orion: "I want to travel around the world, see everything in different place, different time, different culture, and different people. And no, i don't want just any traveling. I also want to adventure and join a guild too." I said with fire of determination in my eyes.

They must be see it too because they all sigh, they give up to make me stay.

Well, it's a lie but it's not entirely lie.

I want to search for Hachigo and while i'm at it, i'll travel around the world, see everything and witness everything.

We don't know when i'll have another chance like this anyway so, why not use it fully isn't?

Natsu: "Well, if that's what you want."

Humil: "We can't say no if you look at us like that."

Cabal: "Or stop you."

Hydra: "Or change your mind."

They all said with 'i lost' face.

Delphinium: "Hehe, as long you will go back immediately after your adventure." Said with a smile.

Orion: "Sorry guys." With sad smile. This guys like me, but i just let it go like this. Can i make up for this... for them atleast.