19. Final Step of this Revenge.

Arendrum's POV

Arendrum: "AGHHHHHHH!!! TOO MUCH PAPERWORK!"

Michael: "Arendrum, you should finish it all now or tomorrow you have to work the paperworks more."

Arendrum: "Ugh, i will but i want to listen to bts~"

Michael: *sigh* "Fine."

Michael: "Is this enough?"

Arendrum: "Yes, thank you~"

*knock knock*

Arendrum: "Come in."

*Open door*

Orion: "Hey, Arendrum. Are you finish with Lascrea's paperworks?" Orion ask while get in the office and walking to infront my table.

Arendrum: "Oh, Orion. Yes, i just finish it last night."

Michael: "Orion, are you sure you just want to expel her from the school?"

Orion: "Brother, she and her mother will also be expel from the kingdom."

Michael: "How? And you need solid prove that the both of them have something against the royal family." He ask with a frown and confuse face. Ah, Michael. Just look at that face is already turn me on.

Orion: "If you want to know, just ask Arendrum. I ask everything to her and the explanation is from her." He said while pointing at me.

Michael: "Arendrum?" He ask while raised one of his eyebrow.

Arendrum: "It seems like i can't hide it for longer."

Orion's POV

Arendrum: "First of all, Mariana is a witch. But she also a demon. In other words, she's half demon and half witch. You two do know how much these two was hated." Arendrum said. Me and Michael nod.

The both of us knew the history about these two race. The demon are always make trouble, go to war many kingdom, killing many innocent human, raid in some place, or worse, they rape impreganate some human and even little kids. The witch is almost the same, but they once kill all the people in one kingdom. The witch said it's those people fault, those people want to build a magic school for everbody in all continent but the witch don't like that at all. They thought the only one that can use magic fuctionally is only the witch.

These two is what make's human and the other race to be one, but they are also the reason the races have such history. Losing many friends and family, no one wants that. If someone have demon's blood and witch's blood, that someone is more wicked than anything.

Once, someone with those two blood kill all people in one island and that island was known as a monster island now. In that island, that person use all the humans corpse they kill to make a monster, hence the name of the island now. Not just that. Brain, bone, skull, limbs, and all the organ human have are actually hanged around the tree or scattered around the island. No land have any green. All of it are red or dark red.

For Mariana case, just with the evidence that she's a half demon half witch is enough to expel her and even become a wanted of all kingdom in all continent. And because Lascrea is her and Crombell's daughter, that means she also has demon, witch, and human's blood.

How come Mariana can get close to Crombell?

It's because the real Mariana died in a accident. That accident was orchestrated by this fake Mariana. Fake Mariana eat the real Mariana and turn into real Mariana. So you guys know now right.