Chapter Twenty Five

“Can you explain to me what the hell is happening, Isabela?” He asked in a raging voice, but I can also see the fear in his eyes.

“Make sure to consume your time properly, I’ll only give you thirty minutes to speak, wolf.” I stated.

Pigil na pigil ko ang galit ko dahil hindi ko siya magawang saktan and I hate myself about that, there’s a possibility that he killed my parents!

“Make me understand, baby, please.” His eyes started to water from tears, ngayon ay malinaw na malinaw kong nakikita sa mga mata niya na nasasaktan siya. And as his mate, nararamdaman ko rin ‘yon.

I pulled out the picture in my pocket, then I threw it on his face. Puno ang pagtataka ang kanyang mukha nang damputin iyon. Tuluyan na akong bumigay nang muli siyang humarap sa’kin, it hurts. Sobrang sakit.

“Bab—“

He tried to step forward but he stopped himself when he saw the color of my eyes turned into bloody red. I held my chest, trying to calm myself. I don’t even know if he already knew about my condition.

“I don’t need your explanation, Kaiden. That picture answered all my question, traitor.” I thundered.

Pakiramdam ko’y pinapatay ko na siya sa talim ng mga tingin ko sa kanya. I can see the pain in his eyes, wala akong pakialam. Hindi dapat magkaroon ng pake sa sinungaling at traydor na katulad niya.

“Isabela, please.. paniwalaan mo muna ako. Whoever sent tho—“

“So you’re telling me that picture isn’t true? Ano pa ba hindi malinaw diyan? There’s a possibility that you killed my parents! At hindi ko hahayaan na iisa isahin mo—“

“Do you think I can do that to you? To hurt you?”

‘’Yun na yung ginagawa mo ngayon! You already hurt me, you lied to me! You told me trust you, para saan? Para mas itago pa sa’kin ang lahat? You know how eager I am to find the person behind my parent’s death. Pero ang tanga ko pala, nasa harapan ko na, noon pa.”

My voice started to shake. I don’t want to break down, not in front of him. I can’t look in his eyes any longer, I feel a mixture of anger and pain. Ayaw ko siya pag aksayahan ng oras.

“You know that I love you, Isabela, I can’t lose you..” his voices softens, he tried to reach me pero agad akong lumayo, his hands were shaking for wanting to hold me.

“That isn’t love, that’s manipulation, para masakop niyo ang buong Montavilla.” I can’t even mention his name, pakiramdam ko’y nanginginig na ako sa galit at bigat na nararamdaman ko.

“I know that you can feel it, and you can’t deny it because I’m still your mate..” the tears in his eyes started to fall, kitang kita sa ginto niyang mga mata ang sakit na nararamdaman niya. Pakiramdam sinasaksak ako ng paulit ulit.

“I will also start breaking the bond between us,”

His eyes were bloodshot when he looked at my face, his lips parted. Para siyang pinagsakluban ng langit at lupa. He looks so lost. Nararamdaman ko ang sakit, but still, It will not change my mind. He took my parents away from me.

I’ve already decided. I will try to change the prophecy, we’re not for each other. I’m not a mate of the killer of my parents. Breaking bonds will not that easy, it can crash anyone.

But I will fix myself, alone.

“The undefeated princess of Montavilla is really fucking back! Maria Isabela, everyone!” Rinig ko ang sigawan ng ibang tiga Persimon.