Chapter 1 - A Background

In this world angels can fall. Most who fall are found and hunted. The angelic feathers go for a lot on the market. I am a fallen angel but I haven't been caught yet. Angels wings have different colors, it's like a rank or power level. The higher ranks go for more money. White wings are common angels. Black wings are fallen angels, but they have a reason to have fallen. If the fall wasn't meant to happen the color of the wings stays when they fall. Sorry I'm getting off track, back to the ranks. It goes up the rainbow. It starts with red. They have a simple power, summoning. Oranges have fire manipulation. Yellows have control over light and sound. Greens can control nature and toxins depending on the shade of color or personality. Blues can control ocean and sky. And purples, who are usually royalty, can control the human realms. I am a purple but I'm not royalty. That's the reason I fell. Your meant to be royal to be a purple.

The humans believe that they can get power from angels wings. When I landed in hermitcraft I panicked and hid my wings before hiding behind a tree. I was greeted with a portal and a bunch of people hopping out excitedly. it wasn't long till someone noticed my red sweater from behind the tree. It was a tall raven haired man wearing a suit. He pointed it out to another. Soon the other person dragged me to the side to talk. He said his name was X. He started by asking how I got here. I lied saying I came from a portal as well. He then asked for my name. "Grian" I said. I lied my name was Xᒷᑑ⚍ꖎᔑ with the angels. Sometimes I wonder if they really are angels. The royalty sure don't act like it.

Back to present day. I was working in my hobbit hole. I had just sent a message to Mumbo before returning to working on my organization. The message was a simple hello. I hoped he would reply. But as usual there was no reply. Part of me was sad he didn't respond. I shrugged it off an went to clean out the area I had chosen for my mansion. It would be big enough for me to fly with my wings without being noticed. I had a plan for when people came in while I was flying. I would strap my elytra, hide my wings, they glide down. They shouldn't be able to tell. My wings are already purple like an elytra so it should be easier to play off. I noticed it was getting late. Bdubs would already be in bed. I returned to my hobbit hole and headed to sleep. Days went by fast. I now had enough room to fly around. I even had a item sorter!

 I even had a item sorter!