Flashes

~Reader-chan's P.O.V~

*Intro*

It was just a normal day like any other. You were cleaning the house when there was a knock on the door. It was (f/n) your best friend. "Hey (y/n). So we gonna go or what?" he/she said. You were confused. You couldn't remember that you were going anywhere today.

*Actual story*

"Remember? Babysitting? We have to go!!" (f/n) said as he/she pointed at his/her watch. (sorry if you don't babysit for money. it was just a random idea for the story.) You face palmed as you remembered that you and (f/n) had to babysit a little 4 year old. It was going to be SO fun. (note my sarcasm)

"Right, sorry. I totally forgot!!" you chuckled a little. "(y/n), are you ok? You've been forgetting stuff a lot lately. Is everything ok with you and your sister?" (f/n) asked with worry spread across his/her face. "Sister?" now you were even more confused. "When did I get a sister?" you struggled to remember what (f/n) was talking about. "SEE!? YOU FORGOT YOUR OWN SISTER, SAMI!!! We don't have time for this, we have to go, or we don't get our money." (f/n) pulled you out of the house and closed the door behind you two.

Sister? Sami? Who's Sami? Apparently she's my 'sister' but I thought I didn't have a sister... What is going on? You thought of all those questions as you and (f/n) got in his/her car and drove off to your destination. Suddenly, your head started throbbing and you thought you saw a bright light.

There was a flash of light and you saw an image of you and another person. He had an odd curl on the side of his head but you couldn't see who it was. Your head hurt more this time as you started to remember.

You were falling into a portal.
"ITALY!!!"
"(Y/N)!!!"
Then you couldn't remember the rest.

You got to your destination and was about to walk into the building when you heard something or someone behind you. You looked for (f/n) but he/she must have already walked inside. Then, someone grabbed your wrist but you couldn't see their face.

"Welcome back~"

~~Authors note~~
SORRY ITS SO SHORT!!!!!!! >_< PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!!
But I hope you liked it Reader-Chan.
Comment
Vote
Whatever you want to do.
Well, CIAO!!!!!