Knock, knock. Who's there?

Reader-Chan's P.O.V.

I got home late last night since I had to close up shop. I'm glad I got more employees. My last employees, well employee, stole money from me. I caught her the day after she did that and fired her. She spread rumors about me and well, let's just say the only friends I had after that was (f/n) and Luciano. I need to stop thinking about those times and get some sleep. I got ready for bed and got in it trying to sleep.

$&TIIIIIIIIMEEEE SKIIIIIIIIP!!!!!&$ -=brought to you by the magic metal pipe of pain!!!=-

Sami's P.O.V.

"SISSY SISSY SISSY!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!! I WANT YOU TO PLAY WITH ME!!!!!" I rushed over to (Y/N) and shook her. "Sami, I'm trying to sleep...." I sat down on her bed and pouted. "But (Y/NNNNN)!!!!!! The sky's awake, so I'm awake! And we have to plaaay!!!!!" (comment derp if you get that reference. Ps I hate that movie so much,I don't even know why I used that reference....continue reader-chan!!! ^^) (Y/N) opened her eyes sleepily and looked at me. "Sami... it's the middle of the night.... go to sleep!!!!!" I cocked my head in confusion. "What? It's already 6:00 am though."

Reader-Chan's P.O.V.

I shot up in a sitting position. "WHAT!? 6:00 AM!? SAMI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" I shot out of bed and raced towards my closet getting my work uniform. "I thought you knew...." Sami was walking out of my room so I could have my privacy then stopped to say something. "Oh and that weird guy called and asked if he could walk you to work. Of course I told him yes you would. He said he'll be here at 6:30. Just to let you know!!" She giggled then ran out of my room. "SAMIIII!!!!!! WHEN I GET HOME LATER YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!!!!" I hurried to get ready and looked at my clock once I got done. 6:25. He'll be here in five minutes. Wait, how does he know my phone number? Oh well, I'll think about that later.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!*

Author note: sorry for the short chapter guys!!!! I really wanted it to end in a cliff hanger. oohh~ I so eeveel!!!! XD Ok, ok, but seriously though, thank you ask for the positive comments, all those votes, so many votes..... and the reads, OH THE READS!!!!! SO MANYYYYYYYYYYYY READSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Well, I'll have the time to write later this week. (maybe) CIAO~

My new book: I have written a new book called Ask Nations. Comment your questions. My first chapter is asking Italy. If you want me to do another nation, comment which one. I will be writing down your questions and making a YouTube video with them. I will be playing the countries. And by that I mean doing the voices. I don't have costumes yet. sorry. That is all!!! CIAO~
YouTube account video will be on: Derpington Derp