The Portal

~ your point of view ~

I was walking to my boyfriend Feliciano's house (GO READER-CHAN!!!) because I got a text message from Feli saying Kiku had created something I might want to see. At first I thought the Italian was crazy, but then I thought, 'it's Kiku, I better believe him...'

I arrive at Feli's house only to find a giant metal disc thing with what looks like water waving around in between the metal. "Grad you courd make it (y/n)." Japan said while he was checking all the levers on the machine. "'VE~ (Y/N), KIKU MADE A PORTAL TO A DIFFERENT DIMENSION!!" the cheery Italian basically yelled while hugging you tightly. "woah....." you say astonished that Kiku could make something like this.

"Remember Feri, don't go into the portar quite yet." Kiku was screwing in some more screws into the portal. "why not kiku?" I asked, SO wanting to go inside the portal. "Because, once you go in you can't come back out, and the portar croses." He said standing back up. "Oh......" You nodded.

~Le time skip~ (only five minutes XP LOL)

You and your cheery boyfriend were chasing each other inside his house. (i don't know why just deal with it, your both immature, ok?) You guys were having fun until something happened that you (and Feli) regretted.

You tripped.

You tripped over some wires.

You tripped on some wires that led to the portal.

You fell.

You fell in.

You fell in the portal that Kiku said not to touch or go into.

Feli tried to grab you.

He caught you halfway in the portal.

But then he couldn't hold his grip any longer.

He let go. (LET IT GO! LET IT GO! oh sorry reader-chan, continue!) You fell inside all the way inside the portal. the last words you heard was Feli calling your name, "(Y/N)!!!!!!! (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then, everything was black......(OH WHATCHYA SAY!!! I DON'T KNOW THE OTHER WOOOORDS!!!!!!!! XP)

»»»»A/N~ Hiiiii!!!!! I hope you like my first part of my story!!! I will try and work on the second part right away!! :D Please comment and vote!!!! (you don't have to) WELL CIAO!!!!! and sorry that it's really short..... ~(;-;)~