Memories

Reader-Chan's P.O.V.

"Welcome back~!" The stranger was smiling and still holding my wrist. He pulled me into a 5 second hug. "Where have you been ragazza!?" he yelled. "uh......" I was staring blankly into the man's face. "(Y/N) ANSWER ME!!!!!" he yelled. "I-I'm sorry Luciano!!!" Wait what did I say? "Good. Come on let's get you back to your house. Sami came racing to my house saying you were missing again." There's that girl's name again..... something doesn't feel right. I take a closer look at his face. I gasp. "I-Italy.......?" I mutter.

"What did you say?" Luciano looked at me weirdly. "N-nothing!!!Never mind!! Anyways, where's Sami now?" I decided to change the subject to my apparent little sister Sami. "She's at your house. I told her I would go look for you. I've been searching for atleast 3 hours now (y/n). Where have you been disappearing off to?" Luciano grabbed my shoulders and looked at me seriously into my eyes. "I-I don't exactly k-know....... but sometimes I-" a little girl yelling for me cut me off. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! I'M SO GLAD YOUR BACK!!!"

The little girl started hugging me tight. "Calm down Sami. Luciano found me, it's ok." I try to sooth the girl. She becomes really perky and races over and hugs Luciano. "THANK YOU FOR FINDING (Y/N)!!!!" (AWW!!! READER-CHAN!!!!! SHE WUVS YOU!!!! X3) "No problem, Sami. I'll be going now, keep an eye on your sister okay?" Luciano winks at Sami. Sami saluted. "YES SIR!!! (Y/N) WILL NOT DISAPPEAR AGAIN!!!!" Sami looked very soldier like. I giggled. "I'm counting on you Sami. Ciao girls!!" Luciano walked away.

"(Y/N) LET'S GO INSIDE!!!!!" Sami pulled you back into the house. How did I know Luciano's name? How did I know what Sami looked like? How- my thoughts were interrupted, once again by Sami. "(y/n) can Jocie come over?" Sami looked at me with puppy eyes as I say down on the couch. I smile at Sami. "I don't see why not!" I hand Sami my phone and she dials her best friend Jocie's number.

[^°^] 2 hours later [^°^]

You watch Jocie and Sami play videogames. "YES! I WIN AGAIN!" Jocie bursts out. "HEY!!! YOU CHEATED!!!" Sami yelled at Jocie. "DID NOT!!" "DID SO!!" they argued back and forth. "Girls, calm down!!" You said calmly while laughing a bit. "Jocie, your mom called and said she's coming to pick you up." Sami then suddenly dragged Jocie into the closet. "Sorry Jocie's not here." I snickered. "She'll be here in 10 minutes."

[^w^] 10 min later [^w^]

"BYE JOCIE!!!!!" Sami yelled to her friend and waved. "Bye!!!!!" Jocie waved back. "Come on Sami, let's go back inside." "Ok." You two walked back inside. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and a man that looked closely similar to Luciano. "Luciano? I thought you went home." the man looked closely at me.

"Luciano? Who's that?"