Italy returns

(^¥»5 days after you fell in the portal,back in the 1p dimension«¥)

"Italia? Are jou okay?" Germany asked the broken Italian. "N-no. (Y/N) is gone.... it's a-all my fault..." Italy was completely devastated by the fact that he let you slip into the portal. Your screams still ringed in his mind.

"ITALY!!!!!"

"Itary, if we rebuird the portar, we might be abre to find her." Japan was trying to cheer up the  Italian as much as he could. The Italian was completely broken. He didn't eat, he barely spoke, all he did was sit on the floor and cry. He looked up at Japan his eyes wide. "R-really?" Japan nodded.

The Italian jumped up and set to work. "Wow, jou really vant (Y/N) back, don't jou, Italia?" Germany was astonished that Italy was so determined to get you back. Italy didn't answer the German. That was a first. Japan was astonished too. "Do jou need anything, Italia?" the German hoped Italy would want to eat but he got denied. "No thank you, Germany. I'm fine." Italy didn't even call Germany doitsu anymore. He was very determined to get you back.

[°^°»another 5 days later«°^°]

Italy flipped the switch. The blue ocean like wave circled in the frame of the portal. "Itary, are you sure of this?" Japan was worried about if they would ever see their ally again. "sì, Japan, I'm sure. I'm going to go get (Y/N) back." He was about to go into the portal but Germany stopped him. "Be careful Italia." Germany hugged Italy one last time before he let go. "I will." Italy looked back at his allies.

"Ciao." Then he jumped in and the blue ocean like wave disappeared.

(¥»{in the 2p dimension}«¥)

Reader-chan's P.O.V.

"Sami!!! Come back inside!" I yelled out Sami as she rushed back into the house. I turned to walk back in as I heard my name. "(Y/N)?" I turned to see a man that looked very similar to Luciano. "Luciano?" I look at him closely. He was wearing different clothes than before, but he had the same curl, so it must be him. "Luciano? Who's that?" the man titled his head in a confused way. "(Y/N), don't you remember me? I'm Feliciano. Your boyfriend."

Italy's P.O.V.

I reached out to my (Y/N). "P-please remember me." Tears were forming in my eyes. She stepped back into her doorway. "I'm sorry sir, but I don't know you." She walked back into her and closed her door. I was even more broken than before now. She didn't remember me. I started to walk away slowly. I better find somewhere to stay. I'm going to be here for a while....

I walked into an office and bought an apartment. I walked into the home I would be staying in for a while. I jumped onto the bed, ready to fall asleep as my stomach rumbled. I forgot, I haven't eaten in atleast 10 days. I walked over to the fridge, only to find it empty. I'll go to the store and buy some pasta, then.... I walked over to the door and closed and locked it.

Since I didn't know where anything was I just wondered around the town looking for the store. A few blocks later, I found the store. I walked in and went to the pasta aisle. I grabbed 15 boxes of pasta and went to the checkout line. I payed for the pasta, then walked home.

I ate the rest of my pasta, then decided it was time for bed. I'll look for a job tomorrow. I also decided to try to introduce myself to (Y/N) since she didn't recognize me. (Y/N)....... was the last thought before I drifted off to sleep.