Jobs

Italy's P.O.V.

Hmm... I wonder where I should work. I was walking around the town when I saw an Italian restaurant. maybe I'll work there. I walk into the restaurant to find (Y/N) wiping down a table. She looked up at me with her eyes widened.

Reader-chans P.O.V.

I look up at the man that I saw yesterday. Who is he, and what does he want!? I finish cleaning the table when he walks over to me. "I'm sorry about yesterday Bella....." he looks down blushing."I-Its fine....." I blush as well. We stood there in awkward silence for a while before Luciano walked in. I look up to see him. "Hey Luciano!!!!" I wave and walk over to him. (reader-chan, you're so rude. leaving poor Feli there by himself. JK read on!!!! ^^)

"Ciao, (Y/N). who's that?" He pointed to Feliciano. Feli looked up. "I'm Feliciano. I'm here because I was looking for a job here."

Luciano's P.O.V.

I stared at the man. "So am I...." I looked at (Y/N). "(Y/N), you are the manager. Can I- I mean we work here?" She looked both of us over. "Why not? I know your Italian Luciano, and sir what is your name?" She looked at the man who looked like me. "Feliciano. But you can just call me Feli, bella~." I scowled. I know what he called my (Y/N). Bella means beautiful in Italian. I'm going to have so much fun working with him.....

Feliciano's P.O.V.

I told (Y/N) that I was also Italian like her friend. Apparently his name is Luciano. He certainly looks like me a lot. He's scowling..... "Well, I hope you both know how to make pasta fast!! Lunch rush will be starting in 10 minutes!" (Y/N) told us and handed us uniforms. We changed in the restroom and walked back out to see (Y/N) going around tables taking orders. She rushed back into the kitchen and was carrying 2 platters on each arm handing the customers their drinks. "Woah... she works hard...." I was, well astounded!

Luciano's P.O.V.

"Of course she works hard stupid. She has to pay bills, and take care of her little sister." I walked into the kitchen and (Y/N) came by and have me the lists of food. It was all pasta. (deal with all the pasta ok? read on reader-chan!! ^^) I start making pasta when that new guy, Feliciano walks in and starts making pasta. I made 5 plates in 5 minutes while he made 8 plates in 5 minutes. (Y/N) came by and grabbed all of the plates. "Wow!! Feli, you're great and really fast at making pasta! Glad I hired you!" She smiled that wonderful smile I love so much. "I'm just happy to make pasta in you're restaurant, Bella~!" I was about to choke him, but I can't do that in front of (Y/N) now can I?

°¥»Time skip brought to you by Luciano's secret sauce ingredient ;)«¥°

Feliciano's P.O.V.

Our shift was over and I was walking back to my home for the time being. I got ready for bed and a drop of water fell on my head. I look up to see a hole in the ceiling where some of the pipes are. "Dangit...... I wish I had Japan and Doitsu here to help me out...." I find a container and set it under the hole. I fell asleep dreaming of the time when I will take (Y/N) home.

Luciano's P.O.V.

That Feliciano guy will get a certain surprise tomorrow. I smile madly and fall asleep with the smirk still on my face.