Megan flinched and covered her face with her palm, not wanting to see the death of her king but also not wanting to see the girl have her first kill.

Aqua's teeth grinded against each other as her hands shook, the golden trident hummed under her touch and behind her came the storm, pushing towards the castle. Her eyes then flickered black as she allowed her emotions to consume her, the tip of the trident gave off a golden glow, ready to shock the man with his own thunder.

Her father nodded, using his last ounce of strength to touch the tip of the trident, bringing it towards his heart. Aqua's furrowed her brows even more when the man aimed the weapon directly towards his chest, he gave a shy smile and shook his head, mentally telling her it was okay.

"I... I love you Aquamarine" He said in such a gentle voice

Maybe it was his words, or maybe it was his eyes. But Aqua lost herself in the moment. All of her pain, her frustration. Her want to end his life just seemed to vanish the second she heard his voice.

But the storm was still coming, it was pushing into the walls of the castle, creeping into the ballroom.

A thick black cloud engulfed the entire ballroom, filling all light with its black presence. Megan got lost in the smoke, it was just Aqua and her father. The man's body was slowly vanishing as the thick clouds pass between them, surrounding Aqua's body.

For in that moment, she realized that she no longer wanted to kill her father.

It drove her crazy. Every cell in her body was screaming for her to attack. He was right there. It was the right moment, she would never get that opportunity ever again. To take revenge, to finally let go of everything she's ever felt.

But she just couldn't do it. And it pissed her off like crazy.

The scream tore through her like a great shard of glass. She felt her eyes widen and pulse quicken, her heart thudded like a rock rattling in box. Her head tilted upwards as she removed the trident from the man's face, pushing it up towards the ceiling.

The scream came again, desperate, terrified, inhuman. The blood drained from her face, before she was even aware of making a conscious decision, she exploded into the trident. The dark clouds that surrounded her, pushed back like it was slapped by the wind.

Electric statitc crawled all along her body, it looked painful but it didn't affect her at all. The trident gave off a green light that shot right into the ceiling, breaking through the concrete and beaming right into the sky on land.

It was the kind of scream that made your blood run cold. It pierced the brain and ignited some primeval pathway. Adrenaline surged through her veins, fight or flight, stand or run, be a hero or a coward. As her fingers curled around the golden handle of the trident. Lightening striked every inch of her body, swirling around her like a snake but it didn't phase her one bit.

The storm that was underwater, seemed to slowly disappear. The black clouds pushed away, retracting from the castle and pushing back up towards the land.

The storm that took over the land was now died down. The grey clouds were no longer there but was now replaced by the navy blue sky and golden sun shining onto the land. The humans would surely be confused by the sudden change in weather conditions, but if they only knew.

Aqua's body trembled, the trident slipped from her hand and fell onto the tiled floor. It was the release she always wanted. It was the release she always needed. All of her emotions was poured into her breakdown, she didn't care about the consequences, she cared more about the person she wanted to be known as.

Aquamarine wasn't a killer, she knew better than to again her name and be known as the Princess who murdered her father or the girl who lost both of her parents.

The man was an idiot, he was selfish and he was toxic. But he was her father and he always will be.

She just wished it was all so different. Maybe in a different life her family wouldn't be so broken.

Maybe in a different life she wouldn't be broken.

All she needed was to hear those three little words. It meant more to her than he'd ever imagine.

But it didn't mean she forgive him.

Aqua's muscles twitched voilently. Megan furrowed her brows when she noticed the girl's eyes rolled back in her head and her neck twitched.

Then it happened, her body failed her once again. It all went black when she least expected it.

It truly did take all of her energy to release her emotions.

-
A/N
600K AHHHHH