Chapter 47

Narrator's pov

-

"Be quiet" Aqua whispered, her grip on the girl's wrist was tightly secured.

Aqua sat up on the girl's stomach before taking her shirt that rested on the ground. Aqua brought the shirt the her mouth and placed it between her teeth before ripped it into two. Beverly raised a brow at the girl.

Aqua chuckled then brought the now smaller cloth to the girl's hands as she tied Beverly's wrist together.

"Is this okay?" She asked, Beverly nodded.

Aqua tied the knot tightly, her eyes trailed over the girl beneath her once again, a smirk appeared on her lips when she locked eyes with the girl's supple breasts. Her hands reached around her neck and undid the girl's bra, bringing it to the side.

She took the opportunity to connect their lips. They moved against each other sensually. Beverly felt her body shudder in pleasure as Aqua ran a tongue across her bottom lip, begging for entrance.

She opened her mouth and allowed muffled moans to escape as the Aqua's tongue roamed her mouth moving against her tongue.

Aqua's teeth sunk into her bottom lip. Beverly moaned in pleasure when the blue haired girl slowly tugged on them and dragged forward causing Beverly to squirm beneath her, the restriction of not touching the girl made it even hotter.

Aqua used her fingers to tilt Beverly's chin towards her, their lips brushed against each other in a sweet kiss.

Her lips quickly pressed onto the girl's breast, a throaty moan escaped her lips as her head tilted backwards, Aqua's teeth sank into the flesh.

Aqua lightly pushed Beverly onto her back, she hovered over her body, her mouth moved from her breast, climbing up her neck.

Her teeth sank into the girl's pulse point. A whimper escaped her lips at the pain. She sucked on her neck, a warm glow spreaded through her body. Aqua covered her neck with quickly reddening marks and soft bites, soothing everything with strokes of her warm tongue.

She moved from her neck and left wet kisses down her collar bone, her tongue trailed to her breast once again, this time taking her pink nipples in her mouth. Beverly's back arched when Aqua's hot wet tongue flickered over the bud.

Aqua's hands cupped the other breast, kneeding the soft flesh, her thumb ran over the nipples, feeling them instantly harden. Beverly's lips caught between her teeth before leting out a throaty moan. Aqua's hips slowly grinded against hers. Her body felt like it was on fire.

She panted for breath, Aqua's teeth tugged on the sensitive bud. Her mouth was suddenly replaced by her fingers. She glanced down and saw Aqua sitting on her stomach, her hands were on either one of her breasts, she smirked and squeezed Beverly's nipples in her grasp.

"Oh fuck" Beverly moaned, her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched.

Aqua's finger rested on the short hair girl's chin, Beverly felt a sharp pain on her neck, Aqua's nails dug into her skin as they dragged down. Beverly's core clenched in anticipation and her heart pounded against her chest. Aqua's sharp nails left a burning trial down her neck, to her collar bone.
They scraped over her breast, running over my nipples. 

Her back arched in pleasure. Aqua's mouth kissed from the valley of her breast, down to her inner thighs. She left wet kisses on the area placing a hard kiss on her front. Beverly squirmed under her touch.

Aqua grabbed her teeth along the girl's inner thigh, placing her mouth over the skin and biting down, a sharp pain ran through Beverly's body that was then replaced by smooth strokes of Aqua's tongue. The pain shot through her again as Aqua bit the area higher to her front, sucking and biting her skin.

Aqua's fingers reached the girl's front, she used four to caress and massage the skin gently. Beverly's lips parted as she moaned loudly, the sensation rolled through her.

Aqua smirked And rubbed her girl through her underwear, Beverly squirmed under her touch, the teasing was unbearable, Aqua dipped a finger into the girl through her underwear and Beverly's eyes shutted tightly as moans left her mouth.

Aqua then retracted her hand and left the girl bare

"I said be quiet" Aqua smirked

Beverly groaned and tilted her head back when Aqua's fingers returned to her center and massaged her core, Aqua's nails gently dragged along the girl's throbbing clit through her underwear.

Soft moans left Beverly's lips. She couldn't contain herself, each stroke brought her dangerously close to going over the edge, Aqua chuckled and finally pulled the girl's underwear down.

She brushed her long tongue against Beverly's swollen clit and the girl arched her back, shoving her center even closer to Aqua's face.

The blue haired girl flicked her tongue over the girl's clit, pressing hard on the throbbing nub. Aqua's tongue curled and flicked around in circles, Beverly's felt as if she could have passed out.

Aqua continued down her slit, dipping in her tongue and teasing her entrance before repeating the motion. Her tongue pressed even harder into her entrance and toyed with the bundle of nerves. Beverly moaned above her, feeling a tingle in her stomach. A warm glow spread across my body feeling Aqua's tongue finally enter her.

Aqua groaned into the girl's center as she felt more silky wetness meet her lips. Beverly's eyes rolled back in her head when the vibration coursed through her. She was a moaning mess.

She poked her tongue around within the smaller girl and licked the sensitive skin tentatively, her tongue flicked over her clit sending waves of intense pleasure through Beverly.

Suddenly her hands reached to the girl's center, running between the folds before she started rubbing in large circles over my sensitive, stiff clit.

Beverly couldn't hold back a loud moan as a wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Aqua's fingers stroked her heated flesh with the perfect amount of pressure.

Her head back when Aqua slammed her fingers inside her, the girl's pace went fast and rough. The girl's back arched, a shocking volt of electricity coursed through her veins.

She rubbed through her nerves, and her thumb circled her oversensitive clit. The sweet pleasure was building rapidly

Aqua's hot mouth worked wonders against her core. She breathed heavy and her core gushed with wetness. Beverly wanted to bring her hands down and push the girl's head even closer to her.

She was now grinding her hips against the girl's fingers. Aqua was pumping her fingers faster and faster, she curled her fingers within the girl's entrance and it was just enough to end her. Aqua knew this and smirked against her core.

Her teeth bit down on Beverly's clit and the girl's eyes rolled back in her head, a loud moan bounced across the room and her walls clenched. Beverly's swollen sex gushed with wetness in her mouth. She trembled under her touch, Aqua slowed down her movements.

Beverly's eyes were squeezed shut as she panted for breath, still not coming down from her rise yet.

Aqua chuckled at the girl who was consumed with ecstasy, her hovered over the girl's naked body and placed a kiss on her neck. Beverly panted for breath as her core throbbed.

Aqua's fingers met the girl's hands as she undid the material that tied her wrist together.

The second she was free, Beverly's hands reached up and gripped Aqua's throat, a sharp pain shot through the blue haired girl's skin as Beverly's thumb sank into her bones, she groaned and narrowed her eyes towards Beverly who smirked widely.

The dark expression in the girl's eyes made a shiver run down her spine