Chapter 5 After prom

Philip's PoV
Very small mention of abuse and Cutting  and panic attacks Sorryyyy
I woke up the next morning and I saw theo laying beside me with one hand on my chest and snoring. It was adorable. I look at my phone and see a text from. Aaron Burr? What?
why would he text me

Burr:Mr.Hamilton?
Burr: Phlip please, I must discuss something with you...
ya boi pip: hello Mr.Burr... What is it that you need?
burr; Please meet me at the cafe in ten minutes...
burr; Alone
Ya boi pip: Umm okay see you there?
Burr: Yes, Ten Minutes...

"So that was something" I thought to my self: I put theo's hand on a pillow and get ready. I told my mom and dad, They said just to be careful "That aaron burr can be a bit of a pain sometimes son." My dad said "Yeah i know bye"

At the cafe

Aaron pov:

I texted Philip and told him to come to the cafe. I want to talk to him about Theo. I got to make sure he loves her enough to date her. I don't think they are dating(Thank goodddddd) A/N Yeah burr they aren't dating XD "Hello Mr.Burr" Philip says to me. "Ah hello Philip how are you doing today on this fine morning?" "Fine... Now what do you need I can't stay to long or Theo will get worried and have a panic attack." Wait- Oh never mind... okay so how has school been." I ask I had a plan on how to get it out of him. "Fine." "how is your family doing?" "Okay my mom is pregnant!" "Oh that's wonderful! So do you like my Daughter?" I ask knowing that he won't realize the question and answer it normally "Yeah i love her we actually started dating last- wait what um I-" I laugh a bit "Philip it's fine, Congratulations on winning my daughters heart. She is very picky when it comes to boys." "oh but-" "No, I am sorry for my response on you two going to prom It's just She's my only child and I am sad to let her go..." I respond. I do really feel bad for it and i want to make it up for him "I know my mom was like that when Angie said yes to George's and she could care less about me. It's a girl thing. They always steal the parents heart." I laugh at that comment "Well I was wondering if me you and Theo could meet up Wednesday evening for dinner at Applebee's" "Yeah i will check with her and i will tell you" "okay one more thing.. You said she has panic attacks? When did those start?" "From what she said it's after Theodosia SR diedshe was scared to be alone and she started panicking when she was alone and you started getting drunk and hurting her-" "I wasn't drunk.... I knew of my actions i was just upset about her death and wanted to blame someone and she was my closet person to blame. So i took my anger out on her... And I regret it everyday-" "Mr.burr i need to tell you she also.... She also cuts" I was crying by now "Oh- Oh my God I- No Not my daughter. I'm horrible..." "No Aaron it's not just you....She was bullied a lot in school and now that we are dating she has gotten a lot better. I make sure she doesn't cut or gets bullied. I help her through her attacks and i am trying to get her to a good therapist." I was so relieved to know that my baby girl would get the help she needs "Thank you Philip. You should probably get home before she wakes. And have you guys done-" "GOD NO BLECH PLEASE NO!" I laugh "Good day philip" "Good day to you too Aaron"

Well that was a fun way to include Aaron... I don't know if he will be in other parts or not but who knows👁👄👁

Theo's PoV

I woke up alone "P-phil-PHILIP" I cried. After my mom died i couldn't bare to be alone i stayed with my few friends until i found Angie and Philip. Angie ran in and hugged me "Shhh it's okay Theo he went out with a friend he's okay" She said in my ear and then she said " I need to go to the bathroom are you okay for a few?" "Y-yeah" She walked out and closed the door she texted me and said her stomach hurt so it would be a few. About 5 minutes passed and someone kicked the door open. I was Pip! He ran over to me and pulled me into a kiss "I'm so sorry your dad needed to talk with me. I am so sorry i left. I forgot about-" I just cried and said "Please just wake me up if your leaving and i will go to Angie okay. And also pip, You dented your door " He mumbled "shit" nodded and said"Hey, To make up for it wanna go to breakfast with me this morning?" I said yeah and got ready.

At breakfast (They went to IHOP btw even though that place is as expensive as hell)

When we got to I Hop philip held the door open for me and said "Ladies first, Especially short cute ones~" my face turned really red and He laughed "Table for two please" He said and we were seated immediately. I got pancakes toast and bacon. Pip got an order of french toast "That'll be 25.00 please" Wow that was like 10-15.00 each "here-" No darlin' it's on me" I blushed and giggled at that name and he payed. When we walked out he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car "Philippppppp Put meeeee  DOWNNN!!! I swear if you drop-" "Wouldn't dream of it" and he opened the door and put me in the car "Thanks pip~" I giggled "any time dear any time. Oh and by the way are u okay with going to Applebee's with me and your dad Wednesday? He is really sorry i can see it in the way he talks.." "I guess...." i mumbled and we drove back I fell asleep in the car and was woken up to.....

MUHAHAHAHAHA

CLIFFHANGER

Oki soooo i will uploads soon ye
word count:1066