2

Theodosias POV:

When i got home i ran to my room and started writing about today in my diary. *Knock Knock* "Theo! It's for you!" My dad said "Okay i'm coming." I ran downstairs with my backpack because i was staying at Angies house for the night tonight "Oh Hey Theo! I brought Philip if that's okay" Nah it's fine!" I said in my head i was FREAKING OUT why philip the hot boy IS HER BROTHER Whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! "h-hey theodosia" Philip said blushing insanely. Me and philip were best friends in elementary school but after my mother died we became very distant "i was just hoping i could hang out with you and we could catch up because we haven't talked in a really long time!"He said "yeah i would really like that!" I saw my dad give me the stare that was saying You fall in love with that hamilton boy i'm disowning you I just rolled my eyes and said bye to my dad. With that we left. We went to starbucks and apparently me and philip get the same drink "A pink drink no strawberries and light ice please!" I said and then he said "Same for me!" I was surprised i thought he would get coffee like his dad would get. Angie got the s'mores frap. "Wow Theo i didn't know you like pink drinks!" He said just as surprised as i am "Same to you!" I said back giggling "Well i will let you two bond" *insert her raising her eyebrows Here* We rolled our eyes but let her go do what ever she was gonna do. Angie knew i had an i crazy crush on philip since we first became friends a bit after my mom died. Me and philip sat there really awkwardly for a few minutes then he said "Um T-Theo I just wanted to say that i really want to become good friends with you again, I know it's been a while since we talked but i really missed seeing you it felt like a piece of me was gone." "Oh philip!!! Of course i want to be friends with you!!!" I replied even though i wanted to be more then friends but i knew i couldn't say that to him"

Time skip to like 2 years later because i am too lazy to write that much rn*

Philips PoV:

It's been 2 years since me and Theo have become friends. Me her and Angie are like a big friend group we hang out like all the time! I really like her more than a friend but i know we aren't met to be together.. But i am hoping to ask her to come to prom with me this weekend. Me and Angie have been planing this for weeks so it will be perfect for her! "Hey mom, Can i talk to you upstairs for a minute please" I ask my mom. I am hoping to tell her I like Theo. "Yeah honey I will be up there in a minute!" She says back. I was surprised she usually doesn't have time for talks like this because she has 5 kids and one on way+my dad to deal with so i know she's busy a lot. A few minutes later she comes in my room and says "You said you wanted to talk it's an odd time so i am guessing its girl problems right?" And she was right "Yeah i would ask pops but he would disown me for liking her" "Who is it?" My mom asks "Theo...Theodosia Burr" i say scared "YESSSSSSSS" my mom screams I know she has shipped us since we were in kindergarten so i wasn't surprised but i was nervous my dad would hear her scream and come in.."Yeah i'm asking her to prom this weekend at the beach" i said "YEA YOU ARE" "Mom you need to be quiet pops can probably hear you he is gonna freaking disown me if i tell him" I say and my mom started to quiet down "He won't disown you. I gave birth to you if he wants to disown one of my baby's he can divorce with me and we will all leave" I laugh at that comment and my mom says "no philip i am serious... But i wanna know how your gonna ask theo tell me EVERYTHING!" I tell my mom how i'm gonna do it and my mom thinks it's a great idea and she told me i should make sure she's available today so i know she will be there

Hotcurlshairboi: Hey theo!
Cute burr girl: Hey Philip!!! What do u need!
Hotcurlshairboi; I was wondering if u wanna come to the beach with me and Angie on Saturday if your free!
Cute burr girl: Yeah that's fine with me!
Hotcurlshairboi: Kk come to my place at 12:00 On saturday!!
Cute burr girl: You could just say tmrw u know that right.
Hotcurlshairboi: Omg i didn't realize it was friday so yeah tmrw!!
Cute burr girl: Kk i will see u at noon!!  bye philip!
Hotcurlshairboi: Bye Theo

I immediately start to panic because i only have a day to get this perfect for her!!! I spent until 12;00 AM practicing then i went to bed
The next morning
I woke up at 8:00 to start getting ready. Angie wasn't coming I knew this the whole time. I am gonna pretend she's grounded for swearing in front of my brother William then we will just go together and i will ask her to prom! I know she likes my curly hair so i make it perfect for her and i put on the swim trunks we got at the mall when i went with her and Angie and then i put a beach Shirt on and just like that i hear her at the door!! I sprint down stairs say bye to my parents and run outside! "where is Angie??" She asks "oh she got grounded for swearing in front of will and calling him bad words.... are you still up to go?" I ask worried she's not gonna want to go without Angie. " Yeah of course i still want to go!"

Later
We have been at the beach for like 1 hour so it's time to pop the question "Hey theo are you going to prom with anyone?" "No i don't think so" She says kind of sadly "Well would you like to go with me" She similes kind of "as friends or as-" I cut her off by kissing her I hear her giggle and when i let go of her soft lips for air she says "Well that answered my question i guess!" I was so so happy that she said yes! I wasn't planning on kissing her but it just happened i couldn't help it i wanted to kiss her since the day i fell of top of her at school!

Theo Pov:
Philip asked me to prom so i asked "Are we going as friends or as-" I was cut off by his lips touching mine. I giggled and when we let go for air i said "Well that answered my question!" I can't believe he kissed me! I have been hoping he would do it for a while now so i am really happy he did!! We spent the rest of the day there talking and i think i fell asleep on his shoulder.

Philip pov:

We spent the rest of the day at the beach talking and she fell asleep on my shoulder!! So i decided to pick her up and we went to my house. When we got there my mom and angie asked how it went i was still holding Theo and i told them how i kissed her and they both screamed *Ugh girls* (Authors note; I am a girl but yeah) My dad came out and i got so freaked out " Why are you holding Theodosia Burr in your arms!?!" He asked I told him everything and he actually said "I'm proud of you son!" He has never said that to me before!!! I told them good night and went to my room with Theo i put her in the bed and realized she was still in her swim suit so i asked angie to get her in some of her clothes I WAS NOT GOING TO DO THAT!  after angie came out theo was sound asleep in Angies night gown. I laied in bed next to her and she came close to me and i fell asleep..

A/N
Well this was a longer chapter so yay to that!

1459 words