Chapter 19 & 20

Chapter 19

Stella Grace looked at Katty Davis and she felt that she's looking at the women around Frederick Addington.

The woman who kidnapped her three years ago, the pregnant woman, the assistant Lisa Stark. They all know that she is the wife of Frederick Addington. But they keep on chasing him, made their selfish nature a disguise for her. She hates such women. From the bottom of her heart, she hates them. Do they don't know what they are doing is wrong.

"Katty Davis, I think you are not well aware of the fact that I had applied up for that post," Stella Grace said.

Katty Davis enlarged her eyes and looked at Stella Grace surprisingly. "You are a doctor?"

Stella Grace smiled, which did not reach her eyes, "What you think?"

"I think you should have some shame. You applied for the jobs, but it doesn't mean that you are selected." Katty Davis said.

"This recruitment has been started because of her. What made you think that if she applied she cannot get selected?" Jasper Milton's voice was cold.

Although she knew that Jasper Milton lied to Katty Davis, her face was still red.

Katty Davis looked at Jasper Milton unbelievably. Her eyes stained with blood.

She was so angry like a bear with a sore head. She picked up the red wine from the table and tried to throw it on Jasper Milton's face.

Jasper Milton grasped her wrist and looked at her angrily.

Katty Davis was shocked by him.

She loved his cruelty, dominant nature and righteousness but at the same time hated his ruthlessness and fickle cold nature.

"We'll see. I wouldn't let her join the Special Forces." Katty Davis pulled out her hand and left with hatred.

Jasper Milton looked at Katty Davis and murmured, "Tomorrow I will ask Lieutenant Johnson to give you the application form to fill in."

Stella Grace was embarrassed. "Well..."

She didn't know why her brain pumped out and said such a thing. But now it's too late to change the mind.

"To be fair, I don't think I'm suitable for military positions." Stella Grace euphemistically said.

"But at least you should be credible. If you had said this to only me I would forget it as a joke. But now you had said this in front of Katty Davis. Now it's difficult for me to deal with it." Jasper Milton was fairly straightforward.

Stella Grace lowered her head and cut the steak.

Not accepting this offer would show that she is weak or unconfident and also makes him lose face in front of Katty Davis.

Jasper Milton looked at her and said, "You will be given the title of Lieutenant. It's much better than the posts of your office directors."

"I'm afraid, maybe I'm not competent for my position," Stella Grace said quietly and put the slice of steak in her mouth.

"Looking at your performance that day, I think, and I can say that you are really competent." Jasper Milton put his plate in front of her and took a steak slice that she had cut.

"You ..." Stella Grace was puzzled.

"I think you can slice it well, better than me," Jasper said.

Stella Grace was speechless.

She sliced the steak well, so should she be requisitioned?

After dinner, Stella Grace went to the counter and took out her wallet.