Chapter 9 & 10

Chapter 9---------------------------------

"You didn't say anything wrong!" Jasper Milton said coldly.

Stella Grace felt relieved. She felt that she should not stay here for a long time, so she stood up and bowed respectfully to Jasper Milton. "Thank you for taking care of me yesterday. I take your leave."

"Take the cosmetics with you." Jasper Milton ordered.

"Thanks, but I don't need it."

"I bought it especially for you. Do you think who can have it besides you?" Jasper Milton's breath was cold.

Stella Grace was a little bit afraid. She picked up the gift bag, "I'll pay you when I go back, please give me an account number."

"If you have money, just come to the military area and pay me back." He quickly wrote down his cell phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to Stella Grace. "Call me when you arrive."

"Okay." Stella Grace respectfully accepted.

Jasper Milton looked at her profoundly, dialed a phone, and said, "Take Miss Stella Grace to the exit."

It's her day off.

After returning home, she put the gift bag on the tea table, changed her clothes, and went to the mental hospital to visit her mother, Celine Grace.

Celine Grace has suffered from a psychiatric disorder since her divorce. Five years ago, Frederick Addington helped Celine Grace in her treatment and her condition improved a little.

When Stella Grace got kidnapped and raped three years ago, Celine Grace took stress because of that incident. She always worries about her daughter that if she again encounters such an incident. Due to which her mental condition became even worse and got admitted to a psychiatric hospital. Since then she has not come out of this ward.

Stella Grace entered the ward with guilt.

Celine Grace sat quietly near the window. She was stunned, and her eyes were very empty. Stella Grace picked up a comb and went over to help her comb her hair. Celine Grace looked back at Stella Grace and asked, "When will my daughter come to see me?"

Stella Grace's eyes sank. She tied her hair, sat opposite to her, and said softly, "Mom, I'm Stella Grace."

Celine Grace looked at Stella Grace and then looked behind her. "Where's Frederick Addington, why didn't he come? You're having problems with him, aren't you?"

Stella Grace raised the bitter corners of her mouth and pushed her tears back.

Worrying about her mother's condition, Stella Grace could not ignore her emotions and wish and married Frederick Addington. If her mother was not sick and not tortured by her own memories, would she force her to do so?

"We have no problem. He's very kind to me. By the way, Mom, I am going to be the deputy director of the hospital." Stella Grace said with a smile.

"Then why doesn't he just come to see me? You must let him come to see me tomorrow." Celine Grace said, that there was a doubt in her eyes.

"He has to work tomorrow," Stella Grace explained.

Celine Grace slapped Stella Grace's face and roared, "Take him with you next time you come, or you won't come to see me. I don't need you."

Stella Grace's face burned she looked at the red eyes of the Celine Grace. If Mom hadn't had such violent psychosis, she wouldn't have done that to her, would she?