Chapter 11 & 12

Chapter 11--------------------------------------

As Stella Grace arrived at the gate of the Military Region, a Land Rover rode beside her and stopped. The car was familiar.

The black car window slowly went down.

Jasper Milton looked at her sternly and said. "Get in the car."

He used the tone of command that others couldn't reject. Stella Grace guessed that he was avoiding be seeing by other people, so she opened the door quietly and sitting in it. She did not speak and leaned against the seat.

The atmosphere was stiff.

"Well, how can I transfer the money to you?" Stella Grace asked in a timid way.

He didn't look straight in her eyes. There was coldness in his eyes. "I don't accept bribes."

"This is your money, which you spend on cosmetics." Stella Grace explained.

"If you don't like those cosmetics, just throw them away." Jasper Milton said ruthlessly.

It's not like a joke. It's the truth.

Stella Grace had a strange feeling in his heart. She did not like his attitude, "You make it difficult for me to do so, and how can I keep your things. It is not appropriate, after all, we have nothing to do."

Jasper Milton looked at her profoundly and asked, "Do you want to have something to do with me?"

Stella Grace's speechless.

She recognized his intentions and the feeling made her very embarrassed and secretly excluded, "I have a husband."

"Do you think I don't know?" Jasper Milton looked ahead and drove the car.

Stella Grace couldn't figure out what Jasper Milton was thinking and looked out of the window impatiently.

"You do me a favor." Jasper Milton said in a deep voice.

What he said was a declarative sentence. Stella Grace did not speak and hung her lips.

"Don't want to ask anything?" Jasper Milton looked at her and said.

"Now that you call me, I'm sure I can help. I didn't remember the day before yesterday, but I think you must have helped me. So definitely I should help you." Stella Grace said frankly.

"Be my girlfriend." Jasper Milton said lightly.

Stella Grace looked at him in surprise. It's unbelievable for her.

"A fake girlfriend." Jasper Milton added, "Just have to attend a party with me."

"I'm married. I'm not fit to pretend to be your girlfriend, am I?" Stella Grace reminded him.

Jasper Milton's eyes are deep like the ocean. "Just because you're married, I'm not worried. You don't want to have something to do with me, do you?"

Stella Grace paused.

It seems that what he said was reasonable. It is impossible that he had doubts about a married woman. Otherwise, yesterday they would....

Stella Grace cleared her throat.

The mobile phone rang.

She looked at the phone screen, it was Eli Wayne.

"How is your date going with that soldier?" Eli Wayne asked pleasantly.

Stella Grace's mobile phone's speaker was a little loud. She was afraid that Jasper Milton would hear it.

She was very embarrassed. She lowered her voice and said, "What date, don't talk nonsense."