25

Sooah was waiting for Golden Child at their table in the canteen. a student came up to her with an envelope in his hand.

"Sooah." he bowed his head in respect. she looked at him then he lend the envelope to her. "what's this?" she asked taking it from him. 

"its a wedding invitation from my clan. i hope you can come, we will wait for your appearance." he stated. Sooah only nodded her head. "i will think about it. thank you." she let out a small smile at him making him quite flustered and walked away.

"what's that?" Youngtaek pointed as soon as he sat down followed by the others. "a wedding invitation." she passed the envelope to Joochan. 

For The Happiness of

 Song Haoh & Kang Seungyoo

Dear Mr/Mrs Sooah and Golden Child, you are respectfully invited to the two wedding reception to make the night more cheerful. we hope nothing but your appearance. 

Venue: Golden Grand Hotel
Date: 31st July 2020
Time: 8pm-11pm

"let's go to the gym hall. we have our combat training." Sooah groaned. "don't complain Sooah, its been so long you haven't do your training." Joochan scolded her. "bet your strength is not like before."

few minutes later, Joochan was dodging her punches panting away. "calm down!" he shouted. Sooah who keep aiming his body not stopping her. he managed to stopped her fist right in front of his face and sighed.

suddenly he feel his body was picked up and slammed down onto the mat. he groaned at the sudden pain. Sooah have her fist on Joochan's cheeks. "don't test me, Joochan." she whispered letting him go. she smiled mockingly at him.

"well done Sooah! now that's all for today's lesson!" the teacher called and students began to walked out of the gym. Sooah lend out her hand to Joochan, he glared at her before taking her hand and stand up.

"i will get you next time." Joochan pointed walking away with Golden Child.

"hey Sooah." she turned to a half naked Seo Kangmin."why are you not wearing your shirt?" she asked him. he smirked at her. "why? are you enjoying it?" he stated looking at her up and down. she rolled her eyes gagged right in front of him.

"are you happy with Joochan?" he suddenly ask. Sooah furrowed her brows looking at Seo Kangmin. "of course i am. why wouldn't i?" he shake his head. "i'm better than him! why can't you just accept me?"

Sooah scoffed. "oh please, i rather marry a beggar than marry you." she spat out. suddenly Kangmin's face turn into scowl. he turned around walking away from Sooah. 

her eyes caught the tattoo at his back shoulder. she ran towards him and stopped him. "where did you get the tattoo?" she blurted. Kangmin's face suddenly pales not knowing what to answer her.

"i-i got it for fun. y-yeah." he pushed Sooah away and hurriedly walked out of the gym. Sooah just stand there watching his back in full suspicious. 

she feel a hand on her shoulder. because of her fast reflects, the person got a punch on the chest. "oh my god! i'm sorry." she hold Joochan's arm. he just glared at her. "why are you watching Kangmin?" he asked.